015.

✩。:*•──'GO FOR IT, BAKUGO!'──•*:。✩

BAKUGO SHUFFLED THROUGH THE THRESHOLD of his home with a deep groan, dragging both his feet and his luggage behind him. He couldn't believe he had wasted a whole week of his life wearing tight jeans and styling his hair when the other extra's in his class were fighting in the Hosu City riots.

"I'm home!"

After chucking his bags on the floor and slipping off his shoes, the ash blonde fell back onto the couch with his phone in hand, scrolling through his recent messages with Mika. He sighed when he realised that his attempts to talk to her over texts were simply not gonna work. Well, he did send that snarky message after he saw that picture of Mika and Todoroki a bit too close for his liking so that probably didn't help his case either. Regardless of the messages, it felt like his chances of getting Mika to like him, or even tolerate him at this point, were dwindling with each day they spent avoiding each other.

"Ah, Katsuki! You're home! How was your work studies?" Mitsuki called from the kitchen with a bowl of salad in her arms.

"Shit," Bakugo muttered as he grabbed a raspberry popsicle from the freezer and popped it in his mouth.

Mitsuki smirked, "Was Blue Jeanist too fashion-savvy for you?"

"That motherfucker made me wear jeans...tight ones and he messed up my fucking hair!" The blonde growled through gritted teeth, subconsciously running a hand through his hair to see if it had gone flat again. He hoped it would fix itself in the shower tonight because there was no way in hell he was going to walk around school with a lego-man haircut.

"Well you'll never get a girlfriend wearing your pants hanging down around your ankles so maybe Blue Jeanist did you a favour after all," Mitsuki teased with an evil grin.

"Fuck you, old hag!" Bakugo huffed.

"Watch your mouth, brat!" His mother hissed brandishing her weapon otherwise known as a wooden spoon, "Go dice some tomatoes for me and I'll think about not whooping your ass!"

"Fucking fine then!"

Grabbing a cutting board, a knife and his tomatoes the blonde got to work, trying to ignore his mother's obnoxious humming in the background by letting his mind wander to a certain brunette. Whilst he was getting primped and preened, Mika was running around Hosu City most likely chasing after those butt-ugly Nomu creatures she loves to brawl with...and alongside Icy Hot, of all people. Since when were those two so buddy-buddy, huh? What happened? Did that stupid half-and-half bastard just wake up one day and suddenly realise that Mika was tough, powerful, magnetic — a beautiful girl?

Well, tough tits you slow motherfucker. There's a whole line of dudes who recognised that the minute she stepped foot into UA High.

Me being one of them.

The last time he checked, Todoroki and Mika were trying to tear each other's throats out at the Sports Festival. He had to admit it was very  entertaining to watch the brunette tear that snobby fucker a new one but then again he was lucky he wasn't a victim of Mika's wrath after what he said. However, at this point, he would rather her cussing, yelling and screaming; cursing him to the ends of the earth if that's what it would take for her to talk to him again — anything but the silent treatment.

He had severely underestimated how stubborn Mika Yoshioka could be. The girl had done everything in her power to avoid him and his apology and no thanks to their work studies, another week had gone by just to widen the gap between them even further. He wanted to see her again; hear her laugh at him teasingly or flash him that infamous smile of her's that always got his heart beating a just little bit faster; to see that playful pout and the doe eyes she gave him every time he said something purposefully mean or the way her face scrunched up all adorably when he called her by that god-awful nickname.