002.

✩。:*•───'PLUS ULTRA STYLE'───•*:。✩

DESIGNING YOUR DREAM HERO SUIT was turning out to be a lot harder than Mika originally thought. To be honest, she was totally stumped for ideas. In search of inspiration, Mika had prowled the internet for hours on end and flipped through entire shelves of shōnen manga to no avail.

Nothing seemed to jump out and grab her attention. Each idea was either too boring, too casual, too revealing or too over-the-top. She really wasn't that fussed. Really all she needed was something to keep her boobs strapped in and safe from exposure but she didn't want just any random suit; her hero suit had to reflect her quirk or personality in some way.

Her thoughts drifted to the popular heroes of American pop culture and how their heroes suits fit their aesthetic and aura perfectly. Batman was a dark, brooding and mysterious vigilante who worked under the cover of darkness and sometimes he was accompanied by his sidekick, Robin, whose obnoxious combination of red, yellow and green fit perfectly for the title of 'boy wonder'. And then there was Cat-woman...

Hmmm...black latex? That's a tad bit kinky....but then again, so am I.

Turning back to her laptop, Mika brought up a google search for the infamous antiheroine's suit and allowed her eyes to travel down from the turtleneck of the suit to the thigh-high boots that seemed to blend into the black latex. 

Well, it's a start. Sleek and simple. I like it.

Mika decided to opt for a black zip-up turtle-neck leotard rather than an entire catsuit, removing any sleeves or pants from her final design. She ensured that the bottom of the leotard would resemble shorts rather than a swimsuit so her butt and hips were not on complete display. Besides, the thigh-high latex boots would provide more than enough coverage. The only thing really visible was the thickness of her upper thighs; nothing to really go crazy over. 

Men who appreciate thighs over boobs and ass are a rare breed nowadays.

Mika stared at her design feeling satisfied with her design but couldn't shake the feeling like it was missing something. Tapping her pencil against her chin, she hummed quietly until the idea suddenly presented itself.

Yes, I need a harness to hold a utility belt! But the question is where do I put it? My chest...?

Quickly sketching an outline of the harness, Mika brushed off any eraser shavings of her page and lifted it out in front of herself. It was only then she realised that her PG+13 hero suit was now looking like something straight out of a BDSM dungeon. 

Hehe...even that's too kinky for my taste, she sweat-dropped, maybe the harness isn't  necessary after all. 

✩。:*•.────────.•*:。✩

Mika fiddled with the bottom of her new uniform with a frown. The skirt refused to give any more coverage as it sat above the width of her hips and lifted slightly due to the curve of her thighs. With a final tug and sigh, she gave up on the length of her skirt and prayed there weren't any perverts at UA.

Thank God for undershorts. 

Leaving her bedroom with her bag in hand, Mika met with her parents who were finishing off the breakfast before they headed to work.

"Ahhh, sleeping beauty has made herself look presentable, what an amazing feat! What else will this future hero achieve this morning?" Daichi's usual boisterous voice filled the kitchen, snickering at his grumpy daughter who glared at him with a piece of toast hanging out her mouth.