014.

✩。:*•──'KNIFE KINK GO BRRR!'──•*:。✩

TWENTY MINUTES AFTER HIS CALL TODOROKI arrived at Mika's hotel room with a sheepish knock on her door. After a couple of seconds and sounds of shuffling from inside, Mika swung the door open sporting an oversized band t-shirt, flannelette pyjama bottoms, a towel wrapped upon her head and a face mask covering most of her face but he could still see her warm, welcoming smile peeking from underneath.

It was a strange sight at first seeing someone you only saw in their school uniform dressed down to their pyjamas, something oddly intimate. He shook off the thought and shuffled past Mika into the room and scanned the small space in its entirety, eyes drawn to the screams coming from the dingy television set.

If he was being honest, Todoroki had no clue what he was going to do once he got to her hotel room. The decision had been made on the spur of the moment, fuelled by feelings of impulsivity and defiance still brewing after a nasty fight with his father. When Endeavour said 'get out' he really meant the room, not the house but he seemed to forget his son was ridiculously petty.

Leaning against the now closed door, Mika observed amusedly as Todoroki shuffled into the centre of the room with a little twirl before staring back at her with his usual lost puppy look.

"What's wrong, pretty boy?" She cooed gently, revelling in the way turned all meek from her words. Even with a towel wrapped around her head and face mask on she still managed to make him flustered.

"I um...got in a fight with my dad, a really bad one," He murmured although whilst being distracted by some girl being stabbed on the TV by a masked man.

"Did he physically hurt you?" Mika pressed with a slight growl to her voice.

He shook his head, "No, but he was really mad and said a lot of things."

"Fucking asshole," Mika huffed before her face fuming expression turned to one of sincerity.

"Do you wanna spend the night then?" She offered casually in contrast to Todoroki who face heated up from the implication of her words.

"I don't have anything..." He replied unsurely looking down at his jeans and turtleneck but Mika was quick to stop his worries.

"There are extra blankets and towels, the shitty hotel gave me an extra toothbrush, you can take a shower if you want and I've got an extra set of pyjamas you'll probably fit into," Mika enumerated, "Besides, there ain't no way I'm letting you walk home at midnight no matter how strong you are, candy cane."

Not having the willpower or bravery to turn down her offer, the boy simply nodded as Mika grabbed a fresh towel from the cupboard as well as some grey sweatpants and a baggy white t-shirt.

"Here you go," Mika plopped the items in his arms with a playful wink, "Go freshen up in the shower because after I'm gonna help you relieve all your stress~"

Todoroki's brain hay-wired. A million thoughts ran through his head trying to decipher what she meant exactly by that.

I thought only boyfriend and girlfriends do that kinda thing? his conscience screamed in panic, I've only gotten to know Mika only recently so isn't this a bit fast?

Mika chuckled upon seeing that boy had yet to move instead staring dazedly at his towel. She softly pushing him forward by the back to snap him out of his stupor.

"In you go, pretty boy."

"O-okay."

The boy stepped into the small bathroom and closed the door behind him. The room was still humid with some remnants of steam from Mika's shower. At that thought, he grew awkward again. However, the urge to cleanse himself overpower his nervousness as he turned on the water to heat up before he hopped in. Shrugging his jeans and his turtleneck off the boy stepped in, closing his eyes as the hot water cascaded from his hair down his face. He was so bone-tired, the kind of tired where you just stand under the hot water for ten minutes questioning why you were even awake. Opening his eyes, the boy eyed the assortment of different colour and shaped bottles lining the ledge adjacent to his eye-level which was just another reminder that Mika was in here...showering...naked.