003.

✩。:*•───'BATTLE START'───•*:。✩

WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER: GROPING, MINETA BEING A SEXUAL PREDATOR

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT PRESENTATION MICHAEL ON MUTE?

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" The said man turned to Class 1-A who bored as batshit at the anti-climatic lesson following the intense quirk assessment test.

The bored silence grew more awkward with each passing second.

Mina and Kaminari looked like they were contemplating dropping out of school. Jiro was absentmindedly twirling her earphones around her finger and to the left of Mika, Bakugo was antsy to do some real hero training.

Mika was struggling to keep her eyes open, resting the entire weight of her head on her palm.

"HEY EVERYBODY LOOK ALIVE! GRAMMAR RULES!" 

Bakugo looked over to the brunette beside him whose sleepy state was seemingly undisturbed by Present Mic's loud ass voice. Shifting his eyes from her fluttering eyelashes to her palm that her chin was resting upon, Bakugo felt a devious smirk pull across his face.

Dumbass, you make it too easy, I can't resist.

As Momo decided to take a bullet for the team and answer the stupid grammar question, Bakugo swiftly shot his hand out and wrapped it around Mika's forearm, forcefully pulling it out from under her chin.

SLAM!

Class 1-A turned to see the cause of the commotion only to see a snickering Bakugo and a disorientated Mika fumbling for her pen.  

"I'm up! I'm up!" Mika exclaimed whilst the rest of the class laughed at the big red mark on her forehead. 

"Bakugo, I really needed those brain cells to survive the rest of these boring-ass core lessons, you asshole..."

"Pffft...you only had like...two brain cells to begin with! Don't be doing too much thinking, you might strain yourself." Bakugo sniggered behind his hand.

"C'MON GUYS! PAY ATTENTION TO BOARD PLEASE! YOSHIOKA, NO MORE SLEEPING ON THE JOB, YA DIG!?" Present Mic shrieked in an attempt to gain control of his rowdy class. 

"I'm sorry Presentation Michael! It won't happen again!" Mika apologised, standing abruptly and bowing.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!"

✩。:*•──────•*:。✩

It was now lunch-time and Mika was currently munching down white rice at her cafeteria table with Momo, Jiro and Tsuyu. 

"Hey, Momo?" Mika asked between gulps of rice, "what do we have next?"

"I believe we have Hero Basic Training," Momo murmured, running her fingers through her sleek ponytail. Mika suddenly jolted in excitement to which Jiro sweat-dropped.

"Oh my god! We might get to wear our hero suits! I totally forgot about them!" The brunette beamed, jumping up and down in glee. Momo smiled at her excitement.

"I'm kind of nervous to wear mine in front of everyone..." Momo said sheepishly, rubbing her arm, "Because of my quirk I need a lot of surface area, or skin, for it to work efficiently...so my outfit might be considered a bit too revealing to others."

In an instant, Mika's joyful expression turned serious as she stopped her bouncing and grabbed Momo by the shoulders. 

"Momo, you shouldn't have to explain your hero outfit! All that matters is that you kick ass in it! Besides, if anyone stares at you or says anything that makes you upset, I will throw hands! I'm not afraid to smack a bitch."