017.

✩。:*•── 'TEASE' ──•*:。✩

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER: SUGGESTIVE CONTENT, STEAMY SCENES (NO SMUT...YET ;) )

"YOU COMING OR WHAT?" Bakugo scoffed from afar, rolling his eyes impatiently as Mika waved goodbye to Kirishima for the third time.

"Yeah, yeah," She retorted only to see Bakugo had already started walking without her, "Hey! Wait for me!"

Mika scampered after the blonde, cursing the way her tote bag awkwardly whacked against her hip with each stride. She probably sounded like an overly excited middle schooler with all the racket she was causing; though, it would be a lie to say she wasn't excited. After all, it wasn't every day that Bakugo invites you over to his house...to study.

"So..." Bakugo murmured as he stared ahead, "Whaddya' think the practical exam is gonna be like?"

"You think we're gonna fight against other students?" Mika answered and he nodded, "Our own class or 1B?"

Bakugo snorted, "It would make sense to put us against those Class B punks but then they wouldn't stand a chance...so yeah, we're probably against each other."

"How exciting," Mika smirked, "I heard you've got a bone to pick with Midoriya since he's using your moves now."

"Deku...that little shit," he sneered, "I hope Aizawa puts me with him so I can teach him what happens when copy off me or even better that snot-nosed half-and-half bastard, I'll kick his ass too."

Mika sighed amusedly and rolled her eyes at his aggression now wishing she never brought up Midoriya's name.

"What if you're against me?" She smirked, tilting her head up in provocation. Bakugo suddenly slowed his steps and stared down at her.

Her own footsteps subconsciously came to halt, eager to hear whatever came out his mouth in retort. Her eyebrows furrowed in question when she that Bakugo's eyes glimmered with mirth and his strong brows curved upwards as if he was mocking her challenge. Mika's breath hitched a warm palm cupped her chin, squeezing the plump area of her mouth lightly.

"I'll be extra rough with you," Bakugo rumbled, leaning his mouth by her ear, "You know...since you seem to enjoy it so much."

Mika's mouth fell open in shock. I mean, he wasn't inherently wrong — she did like being manhandled, it was her quirk's fault, after all — but the way he said it was filthy. Seemingly pleased with himself, the blonde leant back and stood to his full height, subtly brushing his thumb across her pouted bottom lip as he retracted his hand from her jaw.

Mika swallowed thickly, trying to mask her flustered state with a flirty grin, "Is that a promise?"

Bakugo stepped closer once again consuming her personal space.

"You fucking bet it is," he spoke brusquely. Mika clicked her tongue in annoyance. If this blonde fucker thought he was winning at whatever game of cat and mouse he had conjured purely for his amusement, then he ought to think again.

"Oh yeah?" Mika challenged.

"Yeah," Bakugo echoed back, biting back a smile as his gaze caught by the way Mika wetted her lips in nervousness.

"So you won't mind if I'm rough with you too?" A coy giggle left her mouth, "Do you think you can handle it, pretty boy?"

"Do your worst, doll," A half-grin broke out on his face as he ran his tongue across his teeth, "Now c'mon, I wanna get home before the old hag does."