005.

✩。:*•───'BRAVE LITTLE GIRL'───•*:。✩

Well, shit.

The portal had evaporated and Mika currently found herself falling face-first from the roof with no soft landing in sight. But to make matters even worse, she was about to land right smack-bang in the middle of the fight between her homeroom teacher and a shit-ton of villains in the central plaza.

Just my shitty luck.

The sound of Mika's body making contact with the concrete was so horrific that even the villains winced in pain. Aizawa, knowing that it was a distraction, couldn't help but tear his gaze away from his opponent for a few seconds to look upon the massive crater where she laid; he needed to know if his student was still alive at least, nevertheless okay to fight.

"Damn, these guys weren't joking about killing kids!"

"Is she dead? Well, that was easy."

Mika pushed up from the ground with a low moan, her brunette hair hanging in her face. Her thighs twitched and buckled as she stood, but not for the reason the villains were thinking. Winding her head back, Mika flicked the hair out her face revealing her face with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth and half-lidded eyes.

"Mhhm, I am very much alive..." She purred, clutching her suit tightly.

"Not for long!" Some irrelevant villain retorted.

"Hmm, well that's just your opinion," Mika was a bit delirious from the fall and it reflected in her voice; she was starting to sound so unhinged to the point it was intimidated the villains.

"Don't worry Mr Aizawa," Mika smirked wickedly, "I'll try very hard not to be a distraction."

Without a second glance, Mika suddenly lurched forward, catching the villains by surprise. They scrambled to defend themselves but she was already upon them. A villain with a knife quirk lunged at her with his arm raised, ready to plunge the blade deep in her chest.

Just like she had practised with her father many times, the brunette ducked under his raised arm and sent her left fist flying towards the villains face. Except this time she wasn't holding back.

Mika cringed when felt the bones of the man's face crunch from the impact of her blow but it was a fleeting sensation as he was hurtling through the air across the water nearby. The villain's shuffled back from the unpredictable girl, anticipating her next move. Aizawa took this as enough evidence that his student could handle her own and he went back to kicking ass.

Stay safe for me, kid.

Shigaraki's body trembled in irritation as he observed the teenage girl make quick work out of several of his recruited goons like it was a game of tag. His hands twitched by his neck which had been already scratched raw.

"Kurogiri, out of all the stupid kids here, you somehow managed to warp one of the strongest ones to help her teacher?" Shigaraki growled at the warp-gate villain, "You couldn't pick one of the puny ones?"

"My apologies, Master. I thought she was one of the weak ones."

"Yeah well, you were wrong," Shigaraki rebutted, "I don't even know what her quirk is? Argh, this is so frustrating!"

"Why does nothing go my way!?" The blue-haired male pulled at the roots of his hair and kicked his shoes against the ground. Drawing in a deep breath, Shigaraki stood to his full height and clicked his tongue.

"Well, I was originally planning to wait for All Might to play with Nomu...but I guess you two can join too."

Mika was unaware of the blue-haired man's scheming, instead, she was caught up with three huge heteromorphic quirk users who thought it would be a good idea to corner her. She grinned wildly as she jumped above two of the men who lunged for her at the same time, only for them to bash heads their heads against each other. She took the opportunity to glance over to her teacher, who seemed tired but nowhere close to defeat. The second she was distracted, however, was when the third male pummelled his fist into her face sending her flying over to Aizawa's fight.