010.

✩。:*•───'PRETTY SMILE'───•*:。✩

What's the minimum sentence for murder in Japan again? Because I'm about to commit a fucking double homicide.

"LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A IS GOING FULL ON FAN-SERVICE!"

"What! You tricked us! You're gonna regret this!" Momo cried, waving her pom-poms aggressively at the two smirking perverts before she crumpled to a heap on the ground.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's schemes?" She whined as Uraraka patted her back comfortingly, "I even used my quirk to make these stupid outfits!"

"Ugh! I hate those guys!" Jiro groaned throwing her pom-poms.

"Well we do have a little time before the finals start and I kinda like these uniforms so how 'bout we just roll with it?" Hagakure cheered enthusiastically

"Are you crazy!?"

"Wow, Toru! You've got skills," Tsuyu smiled slightly, "Hey, what do you think Mika?"

The frog-girl gulped nervously as the said girl wrenched her head in Momo's direction like a creepy doll.

"You mean to tell me," Mika spoke in a terrifying calm tone, "That Mineta and Kaminari, the horniest motherfucker's in Japan — no scratch that, the planet — told you to wear these uniforms on behalf of Mr Aizawa...and you believed them? That was a very crucial detail that you somehow forgot to mention when I agreed to this."

The girls of Class A cowered away from her frigid glare not wanting to be on the receiving end of Mika's wrath. Momo sniffled and clutched her pom-poms closer to her chest in shame.

"I'm so sorry Mika! I understand if you're mad at me!" She wailed.

The brunette tutted playfully and patted her friends head affectionately, "I could never be mad at you Momo."

Jiro sweat-dropped at her 180-degree instant change in mood, "Geez, she's such a simp for her."

"But somebody is going to pay..." Mika licked her lips sinisterly.

Before the girls could even blink, the brunette had vanished from her spot next to them and reappeared behind the unsuspecting perverts, who were still giggling dumbly to themselves. However, Kaminari and Mineta's giggling came to a sudden halt when they felt a spine-chilling presence looming over them. They didn't need to turn around to know who exactly was behind them. Instead, they said a prayer as their final words on earth before making a mad dash for their lives. The other students watched, half amused and half horrified, as the brunette zipped past them, chasing down the screaming boys.

"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE LET LITTLE MISS YOSHIOKA KNOW THAT MURDERING HER FELLOW CLASSMATES ISN'T PART OF THE SIDE GAMES!"

It wasn't long until the battered and bruised boys laid barely conscious under Mika's sports shoe as she stood triumphantly over them. Kaminari sniffled pitifully as she pressed her foot harder against his chest.

"Please, have mercy Mika! At least on me! It was mostly Mineta's idea anyways!"

"Don't chop off my balls this time! I swear I won't stare under your skirt in class ever again! Well...maybe I'll just narrow it down to one day a week instead of three." Mineta blubbered.