♡ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀'𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊 ♡

Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly explain Mika's quirk in full detail in preparation for the next couple chapters so there's no confusion :) I feel like my writing so far hasn't really explicitly stated it

Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly explain Mika's quirk in full detail in preparation for the next couple chapters so there's no confusion :) I feel like my writing so far hasn't really explicitly stated it. When writing MHA fics in particular I like to research the ~scientific cause~ behind the chosen quirks so it's more believable or more original. Anyways, thank you all for reading so far it really warms my heart! As always the next chapter is due this Sunday at whatever ungodly hour I finish lmao. 

This information is helpful to know and once we enter the LOV attack arc it will all make sense! 

Similarly to Todoroki, one could say that Mika has two quirks but it is considered to be one quirk because of its balanced nature.

Mika's mother, Suki, has a quirk called anaesthetic touch meaning that she can gradually  relieve the pain of anyone by simply touching them with her fingertips. She's basically walking-talking-breathing morphine. 

Mika's father, Daichi, has a dermal armour quirk similar to Kirishima's hardening quirk. He with a weapon his skin is nearly impenetrable. His quirk works with fire resistance, well except for Dabi's crispy-ass flames as we all know 😳. 

Just like Todoroki, Mika inherited and equal share of her parents power. To keep things short, Mika's quirk could be summarised into the three:

✧ Pain Tolerance/Suppression 

✧ Enhanced Strength

✧ Semi-Skin Hardening (although weaker than her father's quirk utilising her pain tolerance and skin hardening at the same time makes her even more resistant to attacks. Her pain tolerance outweighs her skin hardening.)

As you know from Chapter 9, Mika has the ability to shift the balance between her powers which essentially means that she can alter the energy input into whichever power she believes is the most useful at the time. 

We've already seen her strength at seventy-five per cent of her power but if she were get into a fist fight with All Might her ass would get knocked the fuck out. Outta here with that over-powered shit 😤🖐🏽 hell naw 🤠. 

If is the other side of Mika's quirk, her pain tolerance, that will become relevant in future chapters 😫😏🤪. 

Drawbacks and side-effects will also be explored in future chapters but they don't need to be explained...for now.

Once again thank you guys for reading! I'm just gonna keep pumping out chapters for you guys hopefully start to do two a week instead of one! 

HOMICIDEDOLL666