004.

✩。:*•───'CRAZY BITCH'───•*:。✩

"GUESS WHO WON THEIR FIRST BATTLE TODAY!" Mika announced as she leapt through the threshold on her front door.

"I don't know...who?" Daichi replied smugly from behind his newspaper.

"OBVIOUSLY ME, DICKHEAD!"

"HEY! MY NAME IS NOT DICKHEAD! IT'S NOW NEWLY-APPOINTED-FIRE CHIEF TO YOU, BRAT!" Daichi fired back pointing to his chest proudly.

In an instant, Mika's irritated expression morphed into that of an ecstatic one. Enveloping her burly father in her strong arms, Mika squeezed Daichi excitedly and lifted him off the ground.

"Oh my god, dad! That's amazing!" Mika enthused, clapping her hands together.

"Forget about me, kiddo! You won your first battle, remember?" Daichi ruffled her hair playfully. The father-daughter duo smiled at each other when they suddenly had a lightbulb moment.

"Hey so, since two of us achieved something today...does that mean...WE CAN GO OUT FOR DINNER!" They squealed in excitement doing a happy dance around the living room which Suki just happened to walk in on coming home from work.

"Uh...what's got you two in such a good mood, huh?" Suki sweat-dropped as her husband and her daughter spun around in circles. 

"I GOT PROMOTED, SUKI!"

"MOM, I GOT ELECTROCUTED TODAY AND STILL WON MY BATTLE!"

"I'M THE FIRE CHIEF!"

"I THREATENED A PERVERT!"

"MEET YOUR NEW AND IMPROVED HUSBAND!"

"I MET ALL MIGHT TODAY!"

"Holy Shit! You met the All Mig-"

"OKAY! Jeez, you two!" Suki breathed a sigh in amusement, "All this exciting news! Sounds like a good time for a celebration...how about we got out for din-"

"SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, SUKI!"

"YOU'RE A GENIUS, MUM!"

The older woman was cut off in bewilderment as Daichi and Mika dashed up the stairs in a race to get to the bathroom first. 

"MOVE IT, GRUG!"

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING, GRUG? YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Suki sighed, leaning her head against the door frame.

Why am I the only sane person in this family?

✩。:*•──────•*:。✩

Mika's walk from the train station was extra short with the extra pep in her step. She was still giddy in excitement from all of the thrilling events of the day before and the brunette basked in her good mood until she reached the school gates.

The girl stared at the crowd in irritation whilst trying to figure a way past the greedy reporters without being approached. Her plan was foiled, however, when one of them spotted her.

"Fuck off," Mika mumbled to the closest cameraman as she spotted Mr Aizawa at the front of the crowd. Pushing and shoving her way through the crowd, Mika ignored their yells and protests until she made it to the front. She had nearly made it through the gates-

"Are you a student of All Might's? Would you care to tell us about his personality as a teacher?" A female reporter had desperately squeezed through the crowd and stumbled forward towards the brunette, accidentally shoving the microphone in her cheek. Aizawa glared at the woman in warning but since the woman had Mika's attention now, she might as well toy with her a bit.