I don't deserve you - Chapter 20

[A/N : Apologies for the late update. And yes,  I changed the plotline again. I don't want to ruin what I made Shivaay into when I started writing this book. It's a lengthy update. Sorry again ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) ]

I promise to always be by your side

I promise to
always be
by your side.
Or under you.
Or on top.

*********************

[ Mumbai ]

The rustle of clothes as Annika picked out an outfit. The loud thud as she pulled out a box of sandals. She let the box fell to the floor. Shivaay pushed himself up in the bed. He groaned inwardly looking at her. He got down and picked up the box.

S : People could step into them and they may fall.

She least cared about his words. She reached over to the mirror. The clang as she dropped the item after on the mirror surface of the dressing table. She was annoyed. She drew wings with eyeliner with maddening slowness. He sighed seeing her exasperated face. Although, her morning routine could be definitely do with a volume control. A clear sign of her pure bad mood.

S : You're going somewhere ?

A : No. Rudy wants to visit us. He's coming in an hour.

S : He's in Mumbai ?

A : When you got the leisure to talk with him ?

Shivaay sighed and walked closer towards her. She became stiff feeling the movements of his hands on her arms. His lips on her cheek, so soft and with the smallest hint of warm.

S : Good morning.

She nodded and left the room.

******

Rudra looked at Shivaay and Annika, simultaneously. His breakfast stays untouched whereas hers keep rotating, curled around the fork. Rudy chose not to speak anything and continued savouring the noodles. The noodle hung helplessly in his pursed lips as Annika gave a hard glare on him.

S : Guys, I'll take leave. I need to confirm the key decor elements. Annika, I forwarded the wallpapers. There are so many great wallpapers available. Bye Rudra. See you in the evening.

R : He went.

Annika nodded looking at the main door.