One Large Hug Ordered - Chapter 7

I need a Hug !              No, actually,              I need your Hug !

I need a Hug !
No, actually,
I need your Hug !

***************************

A : The final exam is just around the corner and-

S : Which corner Annika ? Bathroom corner or canteen corner ?

A : Woii !!

Shivaay gave a chuckle while Annika playfully slapped him. Suddenly Annika felt some irritation in her eyes. She harshly rubbed her eyes and sighed in relief not feeling the irritation anymore.

S : O Bete Ki !! Wait Wait !!

A : What ?

Shivaay went closer and keenly took something from her right cheek.

S : Your eyelash.

A : Haan just throw it nahh...

S : No I'm going to make a wish ! An Eyelash wish !!

A : You believe in such things too ?

S : Haan from childhood ! Even they theoretically come true as by the Law of Attraction.

A : But let's be Practical. If you are wishing a 100 things every day, then the theory of probability says there are strong chances that 1 or 2 of them may get fulfilled, and then you might think that the Law of Attraction really works ?!

S : Love please...

A : Ok Ok ! Make a wish !

Shivaay nodded happily and make a fist.
He put the eyelash on the back of his hand and closed his eyes. Annika smiled seeing his inaudible murmur-wishing and his cute little lips movement. He gently blowed air and Annika saw the eyelash flying in the air.

S : Love....

A : Haan Shivaay

S : Was the eyelash flew ?

A : Open your eyes and see nahh..

S : No !! If the eyelash has blown off my hand,then my wish will come true. If not..

Annika sensed the worry in his voice and softly smiled.

A : Open your eyes baby...put trust on me.

Shivaay opened his one eye and looked at his hand nervously. His both eyes widened in glee.

S : Yeyy !! Yeyyy !!! It's blown !! My wish will come true Love !

A : What did you wished for ?

S : I wished on both of us to be always together and happy !

Annika's eyes brimmed seeing his innocence. She jumped and pulled him for tight bear hug. Shivaay's whole body went stiff ; eyes got double XL range ; palms sweating.Annika broke the hug feeling his numb body. Annika shook his body and raised her eyebrows in confusion.

A : What happened ?

S : You ju..just hug me

A : Haan I know...common you we can hug each other ! We are lovers nahh...it's normal.Come hug me !

Shivaay's hands were gently placed on Annika's upper arms on either sides. He lightly brushed his shoulder with hers and stepped back. Annika twisted her mouth and looked at him.

A : What is this ?

S : Hu..Hug

A : Oh really ! Have you ever hugged someone before ?

S : Haan.My Mumma and..and My Friend Om..you know..

A : Yeah I know him.

S : Haan same fellow..and also Dadi but why did you asked me ?

A : Just them ?

S : Yes,why ?

A : Because what you did just now..I meant that..

S : Hug..

A : Haan that so-called hug isn't a proper hug..I'll teach you to how to hug alright.

S : I'm feeling shy..I mean you're a girl and..

A : I'm your Girl baby. Now come closer.

Shivaay took steps forward. Annika inaudibly chuckled seeing him rubbing the hands on his jean in anticipation.

A : Don't hug me like a robot..hug me with feel !

S : Fe..Feel..

A : Yes Shivaay

Shivaay brought his hands upwards. Annika teasingly stepped back while Shivaay's eyes twinkled.

A : Aao !

S : O..Ok !

A : Tch...common Shivaay !

Shivaay pouted with small frown and encircled his hands around her waist. Annika kept her hands behind his back. With her left hand,she made continuous circles behind his under hair. Shivaay gently swayed her body with his bringing an aesthetic smile on her face.

————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.