Shivaay Singh Oberoi

In our life,in some point our Mom or Dad will throw this dialogue on us ,

"Learn something from the kid..look how obedient and smart he/she is"

That's quite patent say of parents especially Indian Parents. I'm really very used to it. Just informing,I'm not the scolded kid but the example. Can we call it great example...self boasting alert !
When I was a kid,I'm still a kid..ugh that's a different matter...where was I ?
Yeah when I was a kid,the whole locality set me as an example to their children.

"Shivaay beta jaisa koi nahi ho sakta"

"Kitna massom bacha hai"

"Kuch sikh Shivaay se"

"Kitna Pyaara hai woh..hayye"

"Nazar Na Lage Puttar"

"Live Long My Son"

"You are the most obedient boy Shivaay"

The very usual praises I earned. Especially from those big bindi wali and moti wali aunties. Calling someone as fat is rude but how am I supposed to address when I didn't know nothing about them.

Keeping those praises apart,I had earned a lot of uninvited enemies. Those aunt's children. They will always glare at me while their mothers will be busy praising and caressing my head. What's my mistake here actually ? Nevertheless I will enjoy being praised and the opposite kid getting envy of me.

I will try not to laugh but to avail it will leak out from my mouth seeing those aunties smacking their children. I'm sounding too selfish..and I knew. At once,the locality's children exactly my uninvited foes which I invited by my uncontrollable laugh formed a gang against me. They were prepared with Chapathi rollers....woah that's an enormous weapon.

But little did they know,I knew Karate,Kung-Fu,Tai Chi,Wushu,Anaconda Dance-wait what ? Doesn't everything sounds Chinese marital arts because I discovered them in Jackie Chan movies. Just mentioning I knew the name not the art. The only way was to pick up a Run and I did. Reaching the resident I let out a loud scream. What followed was their mothers beating them with the rollers while I'm enjoying their hand-made Chapathis. I'm a Chantomai and I knew it.

I'm a guy who always prefer hoodies and sweat shirts. I'm not really fond suits and boots. When I was little, I never care about things I like what to wear,my parents dressed me. And looking back at some of my old pictures,I can be dead sure that parents never care either. Especially a photo of mine in 10,I was dressed up in a black and white stripes t-shirt and half pant. I was looking like a Prisoner owing to my crooked gaze. I should stop gazing like that.

I hate applying wax and gels on my hair. I'll always keeps it raw and messy. And let me share a secret...there are no combs in my dressing table. My experienced fingers will play the comb role.

My parents left me in the age of 15,was a dreadful plane crash. I lost them. The only family I can call it as my own is My Grandma. My parents did an eloped love marriage,owing to that my so-called cousins never really bothered about my existence. My Dadi was the only one who stood against everyone,to protect me. Even though my father left a cozy and business class life,I always wanted to be simple...and that's what my likes in me. They way she calls me Billu-a stress buster. My Dadi My Darling.

My friends always suit a complaint on me that girls are flaunting about me. Specially my eyes. That's a god gift or precisely I'm the luckiest to have such kanji eyes. Girls very own point to pick a conversation with me is,

"Aapki aankhein bohot khoob hai"

My mind voice will be like "I knew Chudail"
But I won't let it out. A simple smile and walk away. Not that I hate girls,but the tone they use. I meant what's with the sugary and flirty voice they apply while talking to me. I'm not free dude,I'm expensive somewhat only belongs to a girl.

Basically I'm a shy nature personality. In the troupe of my shameless friends,I'm the only good boy. Mummykasam I'm not lying...teacher's comment on my progress reports are the vital evidence. I had a bestie named Om. Exactly he's really calm and don't believe it....he's an Dumbo. He always demeaned about my shy nature. Surely I will listen but will never obey. That's my self-proclaimed personality,I can't help. He even call me as Sanskari Singh Oberoi...I hate that...but that's the reality...so I'm not offending.

Even though I'm really shy to the outer world,I also do have some fantasies. Don't take it in an otherwise way guys...my thoughts are clean and healthy like tan tana tan tan tan tada...ignore my weird languages. Actually I have my very own dictionaries which only I can understand.
Sometimes it's really helpful,because even I swore no one can get it. Hahaha *evil laugh*...not really !

There is never been a girl in my life. I always shoo them away from my way. I never really felt any sparkles seeing a girl.
The one who will rule my heart and my mind ; the one who will understand my shy nature instead of demeaning ; the one who will love my gentle soul ; the one who will pace up with my slow gestures ; the one who will give me gudgud feeling ; the one who will crave for my soft touches ; the one who will love me ; the one who will make me go head over heels ; the only one who will be MINE,just MINE in all senses ; the one who will call me as HERS.
Maybe I'll be not good at loving but I'm really good at being loved.

This is Me,The Sanskari Me...cut the crap...let's go again.

This is Me,The Shivaay Singh Oberoi,a bundle of shyness and a heart of happiness.

============

Note : This story will be beginning from the college phase.

———————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.