My Favourite Notification - Chapter 3

You're the Best Thing                      I have ever waited for

                     I have ever waited for

*********************

[ 2 Months Leap ]

In this two months,the relation between Shivaay and Annika grew steadfastly. Annika found him nothing but a total sweetheart. Even his minuscule gestures always made her go aww except his ' jii '.
In the span of two months,there wasn't a single day where Annika missed to sweetly warn him to stop that jii. It was like he added the jii as her surname. She still remembered his flushed face when she addressed his name for the first time.
It would be a plain lie,if Annika didn't fell in love with him. They got exchanged numbers and She's just waiting for a perfect time to confess her love to him. His blush and eyes wander into her eyes and marvel travelling into her heart and ignited her soul with Love.

****

S : Om what's your problem ? Why the hell you're splashing the sauce on my plate ?

O : I'm adding spice in your life.

Shivaay glared at him. Shivaay is a person who is big a No-No case to sauce. Om,in the verge of paying back for the past humiliations,splashed the sauce on his Chicken Wrap. Shivaay pushed the plate and sat holding his cheeks.

Om nudged Shivaay's arm seeing Annika entering the canteen. But Shivaay was so lost in his sauce splashed wrap that he missed to notice her. Om waved at Annika and signalled her to join them. Annika sat opposite them and noticed Shivaay.

A : What happened to him ?

O : He's doing yoga.

A : Henh !

Annika snapped her fingers while Shivaay came back to reality. He gave his thousand volt smile. Annika reciprocated the smile.

A : Are you done with your yoga ?

S : yo..yoga ?

A : Haan..Om said that you were doing yoga till now.

Shivaay turned his face towards Om.
Omkara be like,