Shivika - Chapter 24

Real love doesn't meet you at your best

you at your best.
It meets you in your
mess.

- J. S. Park

**************************

Note : Mature Content.

A : Don't you dare, Shivaay! I'll chop off you in pieces even if you take one step ahead.

S : Love, I'm sorry.

A : No. I don't accept your apologies. Go away.

Annika took the backseat and harshly closed the door. Shivaay closed his eyes in terror. He just don't want to have a dirt poor fate like their car door. He silently took the driver seat and started the engine. Annika punched the car door and he immediately unlocked it. She got down and again slammed the door.

S : Omkara.

O : Did you took pledge to disturb my every serene morning ?

S : Shut up. I've no desire to disturb your slumber party. I——

O : I woke up at six, alright. Hold your tongue.

S : I'm not interested in your lifestyle. Listen, I want you to help me. Thank you.

Omkara found himself gnawing the insides of his cheeks in annoyance. His habit of saying thanks before the opposite could react, can never changed.

O : What you did ?

S : Actually, she was keep hugging me every ten minutes. And I——

O : You mean pampering. Right ?

S : You're not allowed to cross question me! Where was I ? Yes, she was keep hugging me so I just said——

O : You just said that, Annika tum nah badi cheapdi ho. Am I right ?

Shivaay hummed over the line.

O : Shivaay, why are you so stupid at best ?

S : I just teased her.

O : Selection of words are at concern, idiot! How ridiculous is that to call your wife a cheapdi when she was trying to love you! Moron!