Your Hand In Mine, Happiness - Chapter 6

May you always know                    you have my hand                    to hold

                   May you always know
                   you have my hand
                   to hold.

************************

O : What !!! Shivaay please call a doctor or wait let me check my pulse !! God it's uneven !

S : Om no one is giving you an award ! Stop your drama.

O : Haan ! Haan ! Anyways congratulations Sanskari jii !

S : Shut Up Idiot ! I'm hanging up the call because-

O : Because you have a date with your girlfriend. Correct ?

S : Yes....bad bye.

Om smilingly hit his mobile on his forehead and wished for this happiness to be prolonged in his Bestie's life.

Shivaay got ready in a casual wear and reached the informed place by his Annika. He smiled seeing her sitting under a blossomed tree. He went towards her and sat beside.

S : Good Morning Annika jii.

A : Good Morning.Shivaay we are boyfriend and girlfriend or maybe trying to be..so try to avail these over-respect please.

S : We aren't trying to be..we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

A : Then stop your jii chants naahh.

S : I'm seriously trying but it's not happening Annika Jii.

A : Baby try..common.

S : Anni..

A : Haan...Haan Anni..

S : Annika..

A : That's it !!

S : Jii.

Annika's hands froze in air while fake frowns formed on her foreheads.

S : Jii it's not happening with me.

Annika suppressed her lips and went near him. Shivaay breath took marathon feeling her breath nearing him. He gulped down and looked at her. Annika bit back her smile seeing his fluttering eyelashes.

A : (huskily) Call me Annika.

Shivaay kept looking into her eyes.

A : Shivaay..

S : Annika...

Annika broadly smiled and sat back. Shivaay shook his head and looked at her.

S : Did I just call you ?

A : Haan..Common call it again.

S : Ann...Annika ! Oh Bete Ki...I called you by the name.

A : Wait,what is the O bet-what's that ?

S : It's like Oh My God.

Annika shook her head in disbelief and laid her back on the tree. Shivaay smilingly looked in-front while mentally praising himself for calling her name. He noticed a couple entwining their hands and pressing into it.Shivaay softly tapped on Annika's shoulder gaining her attention.

S : Annika,

A : Hmm

S : Why they're kneading their hands like that ?

A : Where ? Whom ?

Shivaay pointed towards the couple's direction. Annika noticed them and inwardly smiled.

A : They aren't kneading Shivaay. It's called entwining.

S : No look at them..if we put dough between their hands it will become a well kneaded dough and eventually can make paratta.

Annika smiled and  entwined her right hand with his left hand.Shivaay stiffened when he felt her thumb caressing his. He looked towards her but she casually looked forward.She started massaging his hand.Annika smiled when he tried to imitate her.

A : Just follow what am doing Shivaay.

S : Ok Annika.

They started pressing their hands together.Annika saw him looking towards their hands with a smile.

A :It's nice nahh..

S : I never know kneading would be so nice..

A : Even I don't know kneading..I meant entwining hand with you would be so nice.

Shivaay smiled with a tinge blush swaying her heart slowly and steadily.

A : Shivaay do you have any specific nickname ?

S : Billu...my Dadi used to call me like that.

Annika tighten her hold on his hand feeling the heaviness in his voice.

A : Can I call you Baby ?

Shivaay hummed with blush while Annika pulled his cheek.

A : Awww...My Shy Baby

S : Annika...Can I call you love,because in my life there's no one except you to love me and you're my only love of my life. Can I ?

Annika hummed as she felt shorten of words feeling the softness of love in his dripping hoarse voice. Annika left his hand pulled him by his collar towards her,softly. She attached her forehead on his.

A : Love You Baby.

S : Love You too Love.

————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.