In the Pink - Chapter 23

When someone unconditionally loves you,  it changes you

When someone
unconditionally
loves you,
it changes you.

************************

BACKYARD

A : Shivaay!

Annika called her husband who was mixing colours in the water with a deep soup ladle. Shivaay gave an enthusiastic grin and continued stirring the water. She frowned seeing two big tubs filled with red and green colour mixed water.

A : Shivaay, careful!

She held his hip and pulled him back. His mouth gaped realising that in the joy of holi, he almost went inside the tub.

S : I would have become like a damaged wet paper if not your pull.

A : Wet pa—ugh! What are these tubs for ? Are you planning to push
Omkara inside ?

S : That's a lovely idea. But, I don't plan murders out loud. And that creature shouldn't be killed decently. Did you asked me something? Yes, these tubs. It will be easy to re-fill the pichkari.

A : Pich—pich what ?

S : Pichkari nahi pata tumhe ? Love, don't disappoint me.

Annika shrugged off for which he gasped.

A : By the way, thank you for calling me as love. Been months away from you endearing me.

Shivaay knitted his brows while keeping hands on his hips. He yelled in pain when he felt a hard slap on his nape. Creature is here.

S : How dare you, Omkara!

O : Bura mat maano bhai, aaj holi hai. Sab chaltha hai.

S : Holi never gave you a legal certificate to manhandle me. Stupid camel, it hurts!

O : I'm not a camel!

S : Oh, shut up! You're a Bactrian camel with long hair. No humps but gigantic salivating mouth.

O : What the hell! Yo——

A : Guys guys! Relax. At least don't fight on an auspicious day.

O : Auspicious doesn't exist in his presence.