Time for the Moonlight - Chapter 22

are you fearor are you in love,ask this of everything that wants to be here with you

are you fear
or are you in love,
ask this of everything that wants
to be here with you.

*********************

Annika gasped as she stepped backwards. Never once has he saw his vulnerable. Her angry eyes in vulnerability shook him. She pushed the vase beside her. Shivaay gulped and stepped forward. Because he knew those angry eyes of her are her escape. He hurriedly ran towards her when she tried to take those broken pieces.

S : Stop hurting yourself.

A : What else you want me to do ?!

S : Annika, talk with me. I'll never abandon you.

A : I won't. Stay away from me.

Shivaay stared at her for some seconds before embossing her tightly.

S : I love you.

A : No, you don't!

S : Please, stop.

He whispered, painfully. His hand securely wounded around her waist. She slowly placed her hands on his back. She kept her chin on his shoulder whilst wailing looking at nothing.

S : Love. Please say something. Tell me, you didn't.

Annika looked away.

S : You don't need to protect me, love. So, you don't have to lie. Please. I trust you. Don't betray me.

A : I did!

S : You spied me ?

A : Yes.

Shivaay continuously blinked his eyes to avoid the tears from rolling down.

S : Why ? Answer me dammit! I'm not talking to a non-living thing. Look at me. Annika !!

Annika trembled in both fear, and guilt. Shivaay pushed her against the wall, and put his hands up. He touched the sides of her neck with the tips of his fingers. He knew she's fragile. But, unlikely his anger overpowered his heart.

S : You suspected me. You think I'll cheat on you ?! You are my wife and I love you.

A : Maybe, there can be a time a where you will become infauted----