Mister Male Angel - Chapter 16

I believe that your soul and my soul are very old friends

********************

A : Shivaay. Wake up. Wake up man. Leave your beautiful sleep and look at me. Baby, wake up. Such a dinosaur you are.

Annika groaned whilst smacking his back. For that, he squirmed a little and adjusted himself on the bed. Sleeping on his abdomen, hugging the bolster, with slightly ajar mouth and messy hair. If she doesn't find the sight to be insanely cute yet sexy, then what else.

Annika bent down and kept her front on his back. She left feather kisses from his ear to cheek. Shivaay smiled and turned around to hug her. His arms around her gently, that still gives the space to breathe.

S : Good morning, love.

A : A very good morning, baby. Give me a morning kiss.

S : My mouth is yuck.

A : I don't care. Give me a kiss.

S : It will stink. Good air is important for a kiss.

A : And why do we exactly concern about the good air when it's a cheek kiss ?

S : You...wait, you were talking about a cheek kiss ?

A : Someone's thought is running dirty, I guess.

S : You spoilt me.

A : Then, I need a shoulder pat. I managed to bring out something hanky-panky from your sainthood.

S : Love, don't tease me.

Annika smiled and kissed his both cheeks. He happily reciprocated on her cheeks. The kisses were so soft and with the smallest hint of happily married.

A : I prepared the breakfast. And yeah, I just received an e-mail from pentagram design studio. We'll be interning from tomorrow. Get ready boss.

S : Tomorrow ? It means I have to wake up early. That's a burden.

A : Oii. Right after we got graduated from formal study, without getting up to speed with the relevant software or looking for a job, we did freelancing. You were so active then. Now, we have to face the real-projects with good organisation. Don't be sluggish and get up. Get up, baby.

S : Fine. Fine. Such a lengthy explanation for a simple thing.

A : I'll pull out your murmuring tongue.

S : I'll tell to Maa. You're scolding me, too much.

A : Go ahead. I'll tell to Papa. You're being too lazy bum.