Sup, I'm Awkward - Chapter 9

I came,I saw,Congo

I came,
I saw,
Congo...I made it awkward !

**********************

S : Hawhh !! Who's disturbing my beautiful sleep in the early morning....Oh My God it's just 11 in the morning !!!! Meri neend ki puncture ho gaya !!! Muommy !!!

Shivaay's body was lumbersome and sluggish and it slowed him down from getting off the bed. He lazily opened his room door.

A : Good Morning Babyyy-umm !! Were you sleeping till now ?

S : Hahw !! No I was not sleeping actually..actually I was doing push-ups. Haan work-out !

A : I know you're exceptional but to what extent,I got to know today ! I mean doing push-ups in Nemo Boxer is not a customary thing to everyone nahh !! Hurm !!

Shivaay looked down and realised the blunder. With an awkward chuckle,he hid himself in Annika's embracement. She laughed and broke hug. She pulled his cheeks and kissed on top of his head.

A : Get ready baby...

S : Why ? Are we going anywhere ? Let's go to Zoo !!

A : Zoo Hunh...it's some other day ! We gonna revise today..go !

S : (sadly) Ok !

A : Shivaay come here !

Shivaay slowly took two steps ahead looked down showcasing his sadness. Annika cupped his face and lifted towards her direction.

A : We will watch movie after revising,ok ?

S : Aiyyyy !!! Double Ok !!

A : Tell me one thing,were you born cute or you grow up to be cute ?

S : Come closer I'll tell you..

A : Hmm !

Shivaay grew closer and softly pecked her cheek. He immediately ran towards the bathroom and closed the door. Annika closed her mouth with her right palm and laughed.

*****

A : So tell me on which topic you have a doubt ? Shivaay I'm aski-

Annika eyes widened seeing him sleeping in a sitting posture. Annika bit her tongue and crawled towards him. With her index finger,she poked his nose.

S : Hayy !! Hayy !!

Annika raised one eyebrow and passed a fake air-raging look. Shivaay nervously smiled and took a book to read. Annika inwardly chuckled seeing him keeping the book in an upside down manner. She corrected the book.

S : (nervously) Hota Hai Love...Hota Hai !

Annika smiled nodding in disbelief.

A : It's movie time...wanna join or-