The Skinny Love - Chapter 4

You don't                       have to be                       perfect to be                       Amazing

                     You don't
                      have to be
                      perfect to be
                      Amazing.

************************

Shivaay was buttoning his shirt's button while whistling. He was wearing a seafoam green shirt and dark blue jean. He left his hair messy and took a last glance at the mirror before walking out of the room. He opened the door with full glee but everything vanished the next moment seeing the person in-front.

S : What are you doing here Om ?

O : Going anywhere ?

S : To the grave..wanna join ?

O : I'm already a living corpse with you. Leave it...tell me where are you going ?

S : Ugh ! I'm going with Her.Dare you say that you don't remember anything in yesterday's convo.

O : Chill Buddy ! First time you're going out with a girl...so keep you look cool !

S : What do you mean by cool ? You're talking as if I'm a walking lava.

O : Erhhh !! Just look at your hair..you're looking raped.

S : Shut Up ! Don't you dare call me !
If you dare so,then I will pull out each and every strands from your damn hair.Mind me !

O : Fine ! Fine !

S : Take Care of Dadi,and I'm leaving.

Om nodded while smiled seeing Shivaay's retreating figure.

*****

A : Where are you Mr.Oberoi ?

S : Just a turn and I will be there.

Annika turned towards the direction and saw a BMW 6 series. He stopped the car and slide down the window. He peeked out from the window and saluted towards her. Annika smiled wholeheartedly while saluting back. He chuckled and gestured her to get in.

A : Hii

S : Hii

Annika turned towards him and placed her index finger on her lips. She looked at him and whistled. Shivaay bent down his head knowing the tease behind her whistle.

A : Mr.Oberoi looking hot today. This messy hair suits you really well.

Shivaay mumbled a soft Thank You with a tinge of blush while Annika smiled seeing him. She loves his messy hair state,and he don't need anything else.He's a bundle of cuteness,indeed.He turned towards her and realised she's wearing light turquoise floral printing jumpsuit.

S : You are looking cute with jumpsuits.

A : Thank You Lovely.

Annika was the happiest hearing a compliment from him.Shivaay started the engine and drove towards the famous Paani Puri stall.