Last First Kiss - Chapter 12

The thought of our First Kiss always makes me smile

The thought
of our
First Kiss
always makes
me smile.

*************************

Shivaay walked towards her house. The security let him in without an question as Annika clearly instructed. Shivaay passed a smile towards the security and walked further.

He rubbed his palms together and blowed his air to keep the warm. He walked towards her bedroom. Good God,her parents were out-of-station. He climbed on the staircase and again for down. He was utterly confused more like anxious.

He repeated the same act about 6 times and panting played the role. Letting out a great breath he climbed on the staircase and twisted the door knob.

Opening the door he saw her sitting on the bed with a smile. She looked upwards and astonished to find him here. She worriedly went near him and caressed his stubble.Even though it's surprising she never failed to notice his heavy breaths.

A : Shivaay why are you panting ? You're ok nahh ? Hunh ?

Shivaay nodded with a nervous smile and blinked his eyes profusely. He's standing in her bedroom ,He can't believe.

Something he needs add up in his historical acts.

Annika know something is coming up but stayed silent rather anticipating to hear from him.She saw his Adam's Apple moving up and down. And flickering eyelashes and quivering lips.

S : Love...uhm..mm..Let's Kiss Tonight.

Annika took two steps closer.

A : You sure baby ?

Shivaay hummed hearing her soft husky voice. His palms started dropping sweats. He made fists and gulped down the formed lump into his throat. Her look never seems to be so tempting before. She grew closer. His breathing became ragging.

A : Look at me Shivaay.

Shivaay looked into her eyes. His gaze slowly dropped on her lips. God it's happening ! He again fixed his gaze into her eyes. Her eyeballs moved to the left and right reaching into his eyes-straight outta to his soul. She caressed his both fisted hands leading them to soften. She slowly brought his both hands and placed on her waist.

She moved her left hand moved along his right arm reaching behind his nape. She made continuous slow circles on his under hair. She placed his right hand on his heart region. It was thumping hard.

A : Baby easy....your heartbeat is too fast..calm down.

He nodded falling for her husky ; meek voice. She caressed the region in a way to soothe his ragging beats. Annika in moved closer to his face. Their nose peaks touched.

Annika slightly tilted to the right. Her nose brushing with his left cheek. They breathed through the mouth mingling it together. Their eyes were closed. For the first time,they're experiencing such a close posture.

Shivaay never ever thought that he will be having a moment like this in his life.

A : Hold me Shivaay.

Shivaay lightly tightened the grip and got closer to her body. Their lips came in contact. Annika parted her lips and pecked his upper lip in an attempt to part his lips. Shivaay literally settled in heaven feeling the new sensation his girl creating to him. He felt her soft plump lips on his little lips.

Shivaay started pecking her back.Annika captured his upper lip as she nuzzled into his mouth. Shivaay got her lower lip in response. She started sucking his lip leading his grip on her waist to be tightened than earlier. He followed her suite.

After five minutes of devouring each other's lips they broke apart. Shivaay kept his head on her left shoulder and breathed hard. Annika stroked his back and softly kissed his ear.

A : How was that ?

S : So...so good.

Annika withdrew from the hug and caressed his stubble cheek which were shining in the new found sensation,blush.

In his blush,she learnt to love. She gently propped up on her toes and kissed on his forehead. The very moment,he realised one certain thing that he can't live this life without her,absolutely no.

A : Drive safe baby. Call me once you reach.

S : Love you Annika.

Annika ruffled his hair and again planted a kiss on his forehead.

A : Love you too Shivaay. Now go.

Shivaay blinked in response and walked towards the door. But he halt on his steps and turned around to see here standing while having the smile he gave.

S : Love...

A : Hmm ?

S : Uhm..can we kiss again ?

Annika bit her lower lip and smiled shaking her head in disbelief. He can't be so cute, all the time.

A : Just come to me already.

Shivaay grinned and ran towards his Annika. The moon from the window peek, hid behind the clouds in shy. The decision to kiss your partner for the first time is the most crucial one in any love story. The last first kiss of Shivaay and Annika was shared that night.

Finally Shy Singh Oberoi kissed his Annie ☺️✋🏻

————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.