Hearts at Great Rate - Chapter 2

you walk in, and                 my heart beats different

                 you walk in, and
                 my heart beats different.

***********************

[ Section : Bachelor of Graphic Design ]

Shivaay and Om were sitting in the class.
Shivaay's mind was fully occupied with the incident while the small smile never took the name of leaving from his lips. Om,who was just gained conscious was sat pressing the slightly damp cloth on his forehead. He never failed to notice the newly goofy grin on Shivaay's face. Om thought,finally something happening with Sexy Sanskari.

O : Shivaay mera beta.

S : What the hell ! I'm not your beta..definitely not.

O : You wish. Right from the incident I'm seeing you...you look quite different.

S : Right from the incident..I meant you were relaxing on the floor..

O : I wasn't relaxing. I was fainted.

S : Haan whatever....the point is even in an unconscious state you got to know what happened hunh ! I never knew you had such a superpower Om.

O : Are you trying to be sarcastic here ?

S : I'm not trying..I am.

O : Shut Up.

Shivaay sighed inwardly. He used sarcasm just to escaped from Om,the Query Master. For a reason,Shivaay knows that in some point he will blurt out everything to Om. To keep his dignity,and from blabbering the truth of staring a girl. Now Om won't question back. Shivaay mentally praised himself. Really Shivaay !

O : Aankhon ki gusthakiyan...

S : Om can't you find any other song to
sing ?

O : Why ? Its much better than your Chammiya.

S : Shut Up. Don't sing that song.

O : Chammiya Kahinka.

Om made a confused face and eyed Shivaay from top to bottom. Being a Bolly fan,Om never expected such a reaction from Shivaay. It's not Shivaay hates the song,but the lyrics automatically reminding him the small moment. Shivaay again smiled.

O : (himself) I think the girl had stolen his brain.

But little did they know,the girl had stolen his heart instead.

**********

"You can find your class in the second turn,first floor,in your left. Good Day and Welcome to our college Miss.Annika"

A : Thank You Sir.

Annika greeted the HOD and made her way out. She folded the admission letter and kept inside her Black Canvas CrossBag. She was walking straight but suddenly she stopped and took two steps back. She saw a particular place and involuntarily a smile crept her lips. She reminisced the little moment happened with the comprehensive stranger sometimes before. His eyes and blush was a sight to behold.