Impertinance Of Eyes - Chapter 1

Meeting you was like                  listening to a song                    for the first time                      and knowing it                       would be my                          Favourite

                  listening to a song
                    for the first time
                     and knowing it
                      would be my
                         Favourite.

*********************

Om parked his car and walked towards the entrance of his friend's house. As he entered the house, his eyes caught the sight of an old woman sitting on the chesterfield sofa while flipping the magazine. He deepened the gaze and noticed. It's the,
'Sassy Fashion World Magazine'. He thought, this woman will never act to her age. He went near and fake coughed to get her attention. And he did it.

O : Sassy ? Not Bad, granny.

He teased while sitting beside her and snatched the magazine. He flipped the pages and astonished find such model's photoshoots. They were barely covered.

O : Granny, what do you think you're doing ? You must not see these types of things.

G : Why ?

O : Because, you're an Oldie.

She smacked his head while Om chided for messing his silky smooth long hair. She snatched back the magazine and glared at him for addressing her as oldie.

O : I don't understand why people are getting angry when they're called as aged. I meant, that's what they are and you. You're not just an oldie instead a super duper oldie of a sheepish grandson.

G : Shut Up  !

O : Alright. Where is he ?

G : He must be sleeping.

O : You gotta be kidding me oldie.

Granny again smacked his head. He very well knew the prize of name calling her yet he wants to.

G : He is a deep sleeper.

O : Ugh ! Today is the first day of the college.

G : Correction. It's College's First Day of the Final Year.

O : Granny, you please stop befriending with your billu. He is also turning you into a Correction Master.

***************

The blazing sun rays peeped through the thin white curtains filling the serenity of the room. A laptop was left unclosed on the mirror table accompanying some disarranged papers. A figure was sleeping on the bed with face fully covered with duvet and the bottom left bare. A mobile alarming on the bedside table with a not-so civilised number. Om barged into the room.