The Lip's Corner - Chapter 11

It was not my lips you KISSEDbut my soul

It was not
my lips you
KISSED
but my soul

**********************

A : Shivaay for the fifth time,I'm asking you !!! Tell me why you're upset ?

S : No Nothing.

A : Fine,I'm leavi—

S : Please don't go.

Annika sighed and sat beside him. She chinned him up and blowed a kiss making him smile.

A : Tell me baby..

S : Om teased me that I'm so..so..

A : So ?

S : Sluggish in our relationship.

Annika mentally murdered Omkara and cupped Shivaay's face.

A : Shivaay sharing intimacy is very normal between couples. If kissing is a way to show love means yours this blushy cheeks are also a way to show love. It's shows how much you're in love with me. We'll kiss when it feels right and need. Not out of any compulsion and taunts.Ok baby ?

Annika kissed on his nose peak and pulled his face into her neck crook. His night has become a sunny dawn because of her.

*****

S : Love,why theatre looks so empty ?

A : It's not a Family Entertaining Movie Shivaay. It's an Adultery movie.

Shivaay nodded and stuffed a fist full of butter popcorn. Annika turned towards the other direction and laughed,inaudibly. He's nervous,she know it.

Annika kept her head on Shivaay's chest. His left hand was around her shoulder. His right hand was gently entwining with her left hand. Annika slightly propped upwards and noticed his keen look during the lip-lock scene.

A : (mentally) Bacha Bada Hogaya !

After the movie,Annika walked behind him with a smile lingering on her lips. She saw their entwined hands,the heart and the senses.

As they got into the lift, lot of people stepped inside. Annika's body pressed against the lift wall.Shivaay's hands were on either side of her caging,or precisely protecting her.

S : (whispered) Sorry Love...they're pushing..ouh..pushing us.

A : (whispered) It's ok baby..

People in-front pushed leading his forehead to hit with hers. They opened their eyes and realised their position. Their lips just some inches away. Shivaay closed his eyes in anticipation whilst Annika kept looking at him. He's serene.

So close,Annika saw the vertical lines on his cute little pink lips. A sudden desire embark inside her to taste his lips. The shuddering sensation would be very beautiful.

Reaching her house,Shivaay looked at her. Annika was sleeping on his shoulder. Her both hands wrapped around his left upper arm. He tilted his head towards her and slowly nudged her.

S : Annika...Love..

Annika stirred in sleep and slowly lifted her head upwards. Their noses brushed mingling their breath.

S : An..Annika

He again called her feeling the sensation. Her lips slightly,very slightly brushed with his. Shivaay tightly shut his eyes and his hold on the steering got stiffened.Annika moved back and tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

Annika looked into his twinkling eyes and smiled. He reciprocated with an awkward smile. His gaze went towards her lips. He tightly closed his eyes and opened back. He's loosing it and he know. In any sort,he don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable.

Annika's right hand reached behind his neck. She gently pulled his face towards her. They look into each other's eyes. God knows,how long. Annika slightly parted her lips and Shivaay gulped down in anticipation.

She propped forward and her breath fanned near his lip's left corner making him shut his eyes. She slowly kissed his lip's left corner. In way,her lips slightly touched his lips igniting an unknown urge within him to kiss her. She broke the kiss,still intact near his lips and face.She saw his tightly closed eyes and smiled.

A : Shivaay..

Her open mouth breath fanned over his lips. He hummed in response.

A : Look at me baby.

Her husky voice wasn't helping him either. His whole body seems to be jammed with his girlfriend's proximity. He slowly opened his eyes and looked towards her. They stared into each other.

A : Shivaay..

S : Hmm..

A : I got to go.

S : Don't go Annika.

Annika smiled and again pecked the same corner. He felt love,nothing else. She cupped his right cheek with her left hand and caressed his stubble. The tiny trimmed beard strands,her new obsession.

A : We'll meet tomorrow ok. Bye Baby.

He was silent rather watching her. Annika raised her eyebrows demanding a reaction. He slowly hit his forehead with hers and breathed.

S : Bye Love.

Annika smiled and moved back. He felt all empty without her. She waved him a bye and got off the car. Annika criss-crossed her hands above her chest and caressed her upper arms due to the chilly breeze. She smiled remembering his reply,
"don't go Annika".

Something she never heard from him. Surely,something is different in the air tonight. Some unknown desire building within her soul.

On the other side,Shivaay touched his lip's left corner and smiled feeling the wetness of her kiss. He bit his lower lip and smiled remembering the intimacy. His was heart not admitting to make a move from there.
He got down from the car and locked it.

He shoved the car key into the pocket and stepped forward. But he stopped and turned back. He leaned on the door and constantly ; lightly hit his forehead. He was confused. Gathering the courage,he started walking towards the house.

————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.