I Missed You - Chapter 13

[ A/N : A change of plot, previous lil glimpse [3] isn't happening. I deleted the story line, and, it's a leap. ]

Distance gives us, reason to love harder

Distance gives us,
reason to love harder.

*************************

[ 2 Years Of Leap ]

O : If you're happy, and, you know it tap your feet.

S : Tap Tap ! I'm so happy Om.

O : Your stupid smile saying the story itself. Keep a control.

S : Male Prostitute.

Shivaay whisper cursed, while, Omkara double rolled his eyes. He'd never changed a bit. It's been two years, to their love story. For Annika, before him, she always considered alternative ways. Now, even without him, neither in promise nor bodily presence, there is only her love for him.

For Shivaay, she's the one who paints his world. She's the one who keeps him protected, defends him from the brutality. She wants to shield him, for the rest of their life. He's a timid, nevertheless with those open and loving cyan eyes, he'll express his love. And so, in his love there is a deep gratitude, a sense that what he thank her, for not abandoning him.

The day, after graduation, he was a big no no, to let her go London. As they've decided as a cooperative family, they'll be moving to London, permanently. It's been three weeks to her departure, he was with Omkara. He couldn't argue, as she wants his arrival, to be a surprise in multiple. He unaware of her surprise, but, he really missed her.

For the first time, they had a long gap between them. He was continuously tapping his feet, on the marbled floor, anticipating her. The Heathrow Airport seems to be far, from her house, which is, she actually said, it's just a some minutes distance.

O : Stop tapping the feet, Duffer.

S : Om, it's been 12 minutes. Why she hasn't arrived ? She said it's just, some minutes of distance.

O : So, of course it will take some minutes. She's not a Wonder Woman, with zippzapp, she'll arrive here.

S : Tch ! Why did you come with me ? Solitude seems to be a better option, than your company.

O : You're right, I should slap myself
in slipper, for this.

S : Look the small kid over there, she's wearing pink slippers. Go and hit yourself, with it.

O : Why would I do that ?

S : Because you're wearing a shoe, go and get it before she goes.