Mission : Seduce your Spouse - Chapter 17

Sometimes, I just really want to rip your clothes off

But, your shyness seize my smile over my smirk!

******************

A : Where has he gone now ? Shivaay. Oh, Mister Male Angel. Where are you ?! I go——

As she turned around. Her jaw touched the floor seeing him. He stalked forward, and blowed on her face. While tucking the hair strands behind her ears. She inwardly chuckled, when she felt his trembling hand, trying to trace on her face.

A : Honey, are you trying to seduce me ?

S : Maybe, let me focus.

A : I'll teach you, come here.

S : No wait, I'll——

Annika pushed him against the wall, and pressed her body on him. He gasped, tightly shutting his eyes. He felt her fingertips touching his neck sides.

A : Open your eyes.

He gulped, slowly opening his eyes. He shivered in their proximity.

S : Thi..this is cheating, love. It's me, who supposed to sed..seduce you.

A : How on earth this thing afloat in your brain ? May I ask ? I remembered leaving my innocent mister male angel, before moving out.

S : Actually, Om gave me this rotten idea.

A : Why so ?

S : He told me to initiate something anything. He said that, seducing is a great key to se—that thingy.

A : You don't have to bother much. Just come near, I'll take care of the rest.

S : Love, please leave me. I'm sorry. I won't repeat this again. Let me go.

A : Arre, aise kaise let me go! Don't be a killjoy.

Annika rolled her bottom lip between her teeth. She kept her palms above his fisted hands. Her soothing caresses let the fists loose. They twined their hands together. He breathed through his mouth.

A : Do not run away. If you did, you'll be a loser.

Annika nuzzled her face into his left crook, and he blinked in confusion. He felt her hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of her lips. She moist her lips before pressing a sloppy kiss on his neck pulse. He heaved an euphoric breath.

His hands tightly curled into her hers. He hissed a little. But, he really doesn't want to stop the feeling of her teeth against his skin. She trailed kisses down his collarbone, and throat. She pecked his throbbing Adam's apple.