Cast

Howdy gang  and welcome to my new story. I am so excited to let you guys read it. I've worked on this for quite some time now, and rewritten the first few chapters about a billion times.

I really hope you'll enjoy this one as much as my other stories.

And this is also a soft Harry fanfic. I'm a sap for soft Harry fanfics and I love them just as much as the dark Harry ones. So that's what I'll give you this time as well.

First of all I want to say that this story contains, strong content of drug abuse, alcohol, mentioning of suicide, mentioning domestic abuse and of course smut. (Don't pretend you don't love it besties)

And all celebrities mentioned in this stories does not make out how they are as people in real life cause obviously I don't know these people.

And all the songs used in this story does not belong to me. But when they're used as songs of my main character well let's pretend that they are hers and the musicians that performs them in real life doesn't. So well you know the drill.

Also this fanfic is starting in 2014, and goes all the way to this very day.

All smut chapters is going to be marked with a *.
And a lot, and I mean A LOT of gifs will be used cause I love that.

Peace & love and here's the cast.

As our main character we have Haley Winston. You'll get to know her a lot more, but she is a pop sensation. An icon if I may say so.
And as her I picture:

Lana del Rey. And of course in some gifs/ pictures that will be used there might be someone else's face. But please imagine Haley as Lana. And some stuff might me borrowed from her career as well along with stuff I've borrowed from other women's careers.

As Haleys manager Stevie Mayers we have.