38 - thanksgiving pt.2

November 2016

Media, Pennsylvania

Harry Styles

When Haley left me in the bathroom I sighed to myself and tried to think about anything else than her. Something about her being so competitive and in to the game was so fucking hot. I don't know if it was because of the way her body moved in the yoga pants or the way she looked at me while biting the inside of her cheek.

I groaned as I tucked myself in to my pants and buttoning them up and shook my head while pulling the sweater over my head.My dick was still straining against my pants and it wasn't really comfortable. Luckily we were sitting down by a table so i don't have to think about hiding it.  I took the bag Haley had packed for us with me downstairs and placed it in the hallway as I walked out in to the dining room. Haley was sitting at the opposite end of the table with an empty chair next to her.

"There you are! We were wondering where you went" Marcus said as I sat down next to Haley across from him and Lauren. Marcus was nice, he was Lauren's husband and he was an easy going guy. Someone I would see myself actually being friends with.
"My mum called" I said and felt Haley look at me while smirking. Lindsey was sitting next to Lauren and right across from me and she told me about collage. she seemed really nice and with a good head on her shoulders.

"So are you seeing anyone" Haley pitched in and Lindsey turned her head slightly and looked at her cousin while her cheeks heated up.
"I.. I've Uh.. been on a few dates" she shrugged and I smiled and put my arm up on the back of Haley's chair.

"With the same person or different people?" She asked her and leaned her head back on my shoulder and placed her hand on my thigh.
"I mean there has been two boys.. one of them turned out to be a first class asshole and the other one is quite nice" she said and I smiled at her.

"Yeah? How many dates have you been on?" I asked and Lindsey blushed while picking around in her food.
"Just three" she mumbled.
"Has he kissed you yet?" I asked and Haley turned her head towards mine. "Harry" she said and I raised my brows.

"What?" I said and she just shook her head.
"Uh no.. not yet" she said and I saw har shift her gaze to the plate. "Do you not want to?" Haley asked and Lindsey looked up.

"Of course I do, he hasn't tried to kiss me and I don't wanna take the first step" she said and Haley smiled fondly and I did too.
"You should, c'mon just do it" I said encouraging her and she shrugged.

"Only if you're comfortable" Haley said and I agreed.
"Who took the first step between the two of you?" She asked pointing between us. Haley looked to her side and I had a hard time to not laugh, she but her lip and raised her brows.
"I can barley remember" I said, that was a lie I knew it was her. In the back of the cab in Singapore.
"How long ago was it?" Was the next question.

"Uh.. almost two years ago, and I am pretty sure it was me who took the first step" she said looking up at me.
"Two years? You two been dating for that long?" Lauren said and I chuckled and shook my head. Marcus smirked at me probably getting the hint and turning his head to look at his wife.
"No" Haley laughed and I felt a heat creep up my neck.

"Yeah, Haley took the first step" I said and looked at her. "Even though I'm pretty sure it was a mutual feeling, I would've done it if she didn't beat me to it" I defended myself and Haley chuckled.
"Probably" she said with a smirk knowing that our first kiss was shared during a very heated moment in a cab.

The food was delicious and everyone complimented deb on the great job. It was really good to be honest. I kept talking to Marcus about sports, mostly football and ice hockey. Had a heated discussion about why we called soccer, football. He really didn't understand why.