15 - philly*

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 2015

Haley Winston

"Careful, that dress is to short for doing that" Harry said before giving me a smirk and leaving me speechless as he walked out of their dressing room.

Like I have forgotten that I was going commando. I've been scared that my arousal would drip down my leg since Harry had been undressing me with his eyes for the past hour.
I'm not going to lie, I felt bad that I had sex with Harry. But Pete was a fucking jerk and I was so angry at him. And no one has ever fucked me as good as Harry Styles. And no one ever will, and call me selfish but I'm not going to let a chance of having a eye rolling orgasm slip. Or if me and Pete wouldn't have been on a break this would never had happened, cause he would be here. That was the plan, he was supposed to come with me. But since he decided to become an asshole overnight a few weeks ago I threw him out of my house and have barley talked to him since. 

Paul led us through the venue to the VIP section and I found Lou among the crew and she smiled and embraced me in a hug. I introduced her to Theresa and my family as the boys walked in on stage and for a second I thought Cameron was gonna loose it.

"Phillyyyyyy" Harry yelled in to the microphone and the crowd went wild.

"How you doing tonight? We are here to give you a great time" he said and I heard Cameron scream like one of the teenage girls making us turn our heads

The show went on, even Gavin and Sam seemed to enjoy it. In the middle of better than words when Harry walked towards our side of the stage was when I saw the purple lace thong he had stuffed in his pocket after our hot sex in the janitors closet. "Fuck" I said as I felt the color drain from my face. Imagine that headline tomorrow.

'Harry styles has lace thong hanging out his pocket'

"What?" Theresa said and I sighed and saw Harry jumping around and the lace material bouncing up and down from his pocket.

"I.. uh, Harry has my underwear sticking out of his pocket" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes. "What?!" She gasped and looked over at Harry her eyes widening as she saw my thong hanging out his pocket.

"What the fuck Haley? What have you done? What about Pete?" She said and I groaned.

"He cheated on my weeks ago and we are on a break, I just needed some distraction" I defended myself. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said and I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm kind of thinking I'll forgive him and I didn't want everyone thinking I'm making a fool out of myself for doing so... but now I'm about to make a fool out of Harry" I said and she shook her head.

"Haley, no one is going to think any less of you for having the ability to forgive someone" she said and I nodded my head slowly.
"I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but now I need to go save Harry before he wakes up to scandal tomorrow" I said and pushed through the crew members watching the show and asked Paul to take me backstage.