9 - he talked to you?*

Singapore
March 2015

Harry Styles

I sat in a armchair watching Lou curl Haley's hair and smirked as she met my eyes in the mirror. I was all done for the show and sow was the others.
"Zayn how are you mate?" Louis asked and I turned my head to look at him.

"Im good" he said and Louis nodded and I furrowed my brows at Zayn and he shrugged. "I'm just homesick" he said and I nodded. He got homesick a lot I guess we all did but Zayn really missed his family and his fiancé while we were on tour.

"Me too" I said and he gave me a smiled and Haley looked at Zayn as she spun around in her chair. Lou had curled her hair in to large locks reminding me of the once I pulled on last night.

"Okay boys, it's time of you go" Paul said as he popped his head in through the door. I nodded and jumped to my feet and walked next to Haley and Lou.
"Lou will take care of you right?" I said and looked at Lou who was walking next to Haley. "Of course, I think Lottie is coming down to watch with us as well she slept of the jet lag" Lou said and I nodded.
"Okay, great" I said and looked at Haley.

"Break a leg" she said and I smiled at her.
"Thank you, enjoy the show" I winked at her and she smiled before walking of with Lou.

We started the show with clouds and as we walked out on the stage the entire arena screaming I walked out waving at the fans screaming for us.
I looked around the floor to locate Haley and she stood close to the railing talking to Lottie and Lou. Her baby blu dress looked adorable but I also knew I wanted it off later. Our sex last night almost drove me crazy to be honest,

"Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away, couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me" I sang as I looked at Haley who smirked at me. I knew some fans had noticed her so I tried to keep my eyes of her. But it was hard. She and Lottie danced together through the next the next songs and I chuckled as I looked over at her holding a beer in her hand and swaying her hips around.

"Hello Singapore, how you doin tonight" I yelled in to the microphone. And they screamed back at me and I smiled as I ran a hand through my hair. I kept an eye on Haley through the entire show. She sang along to a few songs as well, and especially night changes she knew every word to that one.

When we got of stage I saw Haley stand in the dressing room talking to Lottie again and I guessed these two got along

"Guys the show was amazing! I loved it" she said and Niall cheered and hugged her by lifting her of the ground. "I love night changes it's my favorite song" she said.
"But I also enjoyed what's it called the no control one, but well all of it was incredible" she said and I chuckled with a smirk.
"Look who's turning in to our fan, the big star Haley Winston is going wild over us" Louis said and Haley giggled.