48 - NYC

New York City

April 2017

Haley

I woke up to groaning next to me and a pair of tattooed arms squeezing my body tight. I smiled to myself, knowing my sweet boy was right here even though he'd probably feel like shit today.

Seeing him last night felt nice and like tons of weight lifted from my shoulders. He wanted me here, I was so scared that he didn't.
Malcom had questioned if I was insane when I explained everything to him. He just shook his head at my rambling about Harry hating my guts at the moment and told me I was being dramatic.

And that was true, when I saw the look on his face when he saw me at the side of the stage yesterday all of my worries went away. Just one look at him and I knew that everything would be alright.
"Baby Angel are you awake?" I heard Harry say, his voice so hoarse that if I didn't know he was laying behind me I'd never recognize it as his.

"Mhm" I said and he sighed.
"Could you please get me some water and an aspirin? I feel like I'm dying" he mumbled and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah" I said and shuffled out of bed to get him what he asked for. I also changed in to a T-shirt since the hoodie I've been sleeping in was getting too warm.
"Want me to order some breakfast?" I asked and he shook his head when I came back with a water bottle and an aspirin placing it on the nightstand.

"No, just want you" he mumbled and made grabby hands at me. I chuckled and crawled back under the sheets to wrap my arms around him and bury my head in his chest. He tangled my legs with his and held me so tight, like he was scared I'd disappear.
"Mitch is dead to me now" he mumbled and I shook my head against him.

"No he's not, shut up" I giggled and looked up at him. His eyes still closed but his lips were slightly twitching. And like he felt that I was watching him as he opened one of his eyes and looked down at me.
"I wanted to go out and do stuff today, spend some time with you" he said and opened his other eye.

"But we can spend time right here, no people around just you and me and then we could go to dinner tonight when you're feeling a bit better before packing our things" I proposed and he sighed and nodded his head. I didn't even know if he knew that I was coming with him to England and France for the promo he was doing for his debut album.
"You coming to England?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Mhm.. if you'd like me to? but I was thinking maybe we could drive up to Philly and see my family before we leave haven't seen them in a bit now" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Of course, I'd love for you to come.. Paris too?" He asked and I smirked and nodded.
"Yeah, and I've booked us a surprise weekend thing just before my tour starts back up and you have to go back to the us" I said and he raised his brows.

I've rented us a car, so we could drive from Paris to Rome. I've booked a private champagne tasting in the south of France and a hotel room for us in Florence before driving the last bit and spending three days in Rome before we go our separate ways for a bit again.

Harry looked at me with those sparkly eyes and I felt like I was whole again.
Something has been missing when we haven't talked like we used to. And not been on great terms.
"Where are we going?" He asked and I shook my head.
"It would ruin the surprise if I told you now wouldn't it?" I smiled and he shook his head.

"So driving up to your parents tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah.. the twins have their birthday the day after tomorrow" I said and he nodded and pulled me tighter against him.

"That's nice" he hummed and looked at me so intensively and flicking his eyes from my eyes to my lips.
"Can't believe I haven't had the chance to kiss you yet" he said and I shook my head and lifted my finger to slowly move it over his bottom lip.
"You've had plenty of chances you just haven't done it" I said and he smiled against my finger.