29 - i'm back

August 24th 2016
Los Angeles, California.

Haley Winston

"Happy birthday dear Haley, happy birthday to you!" As I heard the awful tones of a couple voices singing me happy birthday I groaned and rolled to my tummy and buried my face in to the pillows.
"Go away" I said and felt the mattress dip beside me.

"Aunt Cherry its time to get up its your birthday" I groaned again and turned my head to be met with strawberry blonde locks tickling my face.
Wait one second... aunt?

I opened my eyes to be met with two sets of big brown eyes to close to my face.
"Get up, get up" they childish voice said again and I pulled my head back and saw Amy and Lilly both leaning over me.

"W-what are you two doing here?" I said and opened my arms to embrace both of my nieces in a large hug.
"Celebrating your birthday duh?" Amy said and I placed a kiss on each of their head before lifting my gaze up to be met with all of my family.

My mom and dad, my brothers and Cameron. My grandma and grandpa. Theresa, Amanda, baby drew and even Alex standing at the side of my bed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked as I saw my dad holding a cupcake with one single candle ontop.
"Children are present watch your mouth" Daniel said and I looked at all of them and spotted Stevie and Theresa at the edge of my bed.

"Surprise" Samuel said and crawled on to the bed. "Happy birthday cherry" he said and I pushed him of off me making sure he didn't squish the twins to death.

"Did you think we would miss your big day?" Theresa asked and I felt my eyes tear up

"You're all here" I said and she nodded her head as I looked up to my mother.

"Happy birthday darling" she said and leaned over to press a kiss to my head.
"We made breakfast downstairs, so get up and hug everyone, take a shower and come down and eat" my mother said and I helped Amy and Lilly of the bed before standing up in the sweats and sweatshirt I wore on the plane last night. I felt disgusting to be honest.

I hugged everyone before I went to take a shower.
When I got out wearing only my robe and my hair wrapped up in a towel I grabbed my phone and saw multiple texts had been sent to me by various people.

Niall Horan
Your album is sick!! See you tonight Cherry and happy fucking birthday

Zayn Malik
Happy birthday haley, and your album is amazing. Congratulations:)

Elton John
Your album is wonderful, can't wait to go on stage with you tonight!

Rob Stringer
Haley! You're number 1!!! This is an fantastic album, see you tonight kid!

I gasped as I felt tears brim in my eyes. I'm number 1? Where am I number one? This must be some sick fucking joke. I put some underwear on before going downstairs holding my phone in my hand.