30 - birthday party *

August 24th 2016
Los Angeles, California

Haley Winston

I didn't want to get my face or hair wet as I took a shower which I succeeded very well with.
My mind was racing with what Malcom said earlier.

"Let yourself be happy, admit you're in love with him"

I've admitted it a few times to myself and a few times to Maggie. But I was so scared, I couldn't even point out what I was scared off. I was probably scared of the ending, if me and Harry ended. What would happen to me, and what would happen to him. I know I would be ruined, which scared the crap out of me.

But there was also a part of me that just wanted to tell him how I felt and live happily ever after. But it wasn't that easy.

I had so many things to consider as well, our hectic schedules. I'm going on tour, Harry has an album and a movie coming out next year with probably a tour following. I've also accepted the fact that this isn't our time. It just isn't our time.
And I also feel okay with that.

When I stepped out from the shower and in to my dressing room closing the door behind me I grabbed my body lotion and started to rub it in over my legs and arms as I turned around my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"For fucks sake Harry" I yelled and he crossed his arms over his chest where he was sitting in one of the armchairs.

"M'sorry" he said and I shook my head as I grabbed my dress from my bag. It was a black dress with a cut out on the middle showing a large piece of my belly and was only held up with a thick band over my right shoulder. It was long but had a slit up my leg showing some skin, or well a lot of skin.

"You always do that, you're like a fucking ninja" I said and he laughed as I pulled it over my body discarding the towel in a smooth way to not flash all of my body to him.

As I turned around again Harry was looking my body up and down biting his lip

"Commando?" He chocked out making me smirk as I nodded my head.
"You make this so hard for me Haley" he said as he stood to his feet and walked over to where I was standing.

"Hmm?" I said innocently as I looked up at him and batting my eyelashes.
"First your little dance moves in that fucking short skirt, then seeing you with him, and now this fucking dress.. don't know what you do to me Angel" he spoke as his fingers tickled up bare arm leaving goosebumps behind and I swallowed hard as his eyes bored in to mine.

"Can't keep my hands to myself" he mumbled and his other hand touched the bare skin of my stomach.
"So don't" I said and felt his hand on my neck his thumb under my chin tilting my head up. As he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine as he breathed out heavily through his nose. His grip on my waist hardened as I moaned in to his mouth letting his tongue slip in to my mouth.