8 - am I an Angel now?*

Singapore
March 2015

Haley Winston

My head was spinning as we stepped in to the club and headed towards the VIP section and Harry ordered in drinks for all of us and I saw down next to him. We had been secretly flirting all night to be honest, starting back at the hotel bar when he ran his finger over my knee. I knew I was a pretty horny drunk but right now Harry was all I saw.

"Haley, what can I get you love" Harry whispered in my ear as I felt his hand on my waist. "Just uh a vodka cranberry" I said and Harry gave me a nod as he turned towards the waiter.

"Are you having fun?" I asked Harry as we sat down and I crossed my legs and Harry looked down at my thighs and then back up at me.

"Yes, are you having a good time?" He asked and I nodded. "Mhm, I am" I said and he smirked up at me and twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. The waiter came back with my drink and I smiled as I looked at Harry while putting my lips around the straw and I saw his pupils dilate and I stood to my feet and decided I wanted to dance.

"Lads, let's go dance" I said and put my arms around Niall and Louis, Liam was already on the dance floor and Zayn decided not to come with us to the club. I looked over at Harry and he just sat there looking like the Greek god he basically is. Cameron was right when he said god took extra time creating him.

I laughed as I danced with Niall and Louis and sneaked back at Harry now and then and he just sat just where I left him.

"We are gonna get more drink you want one?" Niall asked and I shook my head. "I'm good" I said and Louis and Niall went up to the bar and I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. And I looked over my shoulder and saw Harry was the one who had put his hands on my waist.

"I really like this dress angel" he said and I smirked at the nickname. "Oh do you now?" I said and moved my hips against him.

"Wouldn't take you home to my mum in a skirt this short, but I'm pretty sure that's what I like about it" he said against the shell of my ear.

"Is that so, and am I an angel now?" I said and Harry smiled against my cheek. "I'm pretty sure you are, or at least you look like one" he said and I smirked.

"Told my brother I would become an angel one day, maybe today's the day" I said and Harry chuckled against my ear as his hands traveled to my hips.
"Mm, maybe" he said and I turned around and put my hand on his chest. "If we weren't in public right now I'd let you find out if I'm really an angel" I said and Harry smirked.

"Well why don't we just leave" Harry said and I moved my index finger down his chest where he left the buttons on his shirt unbuttoned.

"Sounds like a plan" I said and he put a hand on my back and guided me towards the back entrance of the club where we already had a car waiting for us.

I crawled in and Harry went after me and I decided I just couldn't wait anymore so as we started driving I turned my head towards him and pushed my lips against his and put my hand on his neck. He moaned against my lips as he lifted me on to his lap.
I felt his hands on my ass pushing it against him and I moaned as he palmed my ass. Time went by so fast as my lips collided with his, and I knew the drive to the hotel wasn't long. I really do appreciate the short ride right now since the throbbing between my legs is getting unbearable.

"Mr. Styles, we are here" I heard the driver say and I snorted against Harry as and he chuckled as I crawled of him and out of the car in the parking garage. "Thank you sir" I said to the driver and Harry wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked towards the elevator.