35 - explain everything

November 2016

Media, Pennsylvania

Harry Styles

Haley and I came back from Jamaica a few days ago went back home to LA to repack our bags and stayed one night before we flew out to see her family for thanksgiving.
I was excited to spend some time with the Winstons again, they're such an easy going and welcoming family.

I was so fucking nervous of coming back to LA knowing that if someone had spotted us together there would be a fucking hoard of paparazzis at the airport.
Luckily not one single pap was in sight as we landed. But someone working on the terminal had taken our photo and it had been sold out to the press. It was all over the place, Twitter, Instagram every newspaper wrote about how me and Haley was seen together at the airport.

We flew private to Pennsylvania in the late afternoon, so we arrived in the middle of the night. The big house was dark and Haley's parents were sound asleep when we got there.

Haley fell asleep in the rental car on our way here and when I parked the car I had to wake her up to get her to unlock the garage door to get us inside the house. She was so sleepy she could barley form words, so we crashed without even taking our luggage inside.

When I woke up the next morning I had to squint my eyes as the sun was shining through the window. Both of us forgetting to shut the blinds due to being so tired. As I turned over to my side ready to hug Haley's warm body against my own my arm was met with cold sheets.

Groaning as I opened my eyes and only confirmed that she wasn't here. I sat up leaning back on my arm as I rubbed my face with my free hand. As I scooted over to the end of the bed and stood to my feet I saw our luggage laying on the floor by the closet. How the hell did she manage to bring those up here without me waking up?

I pulled a pair of sweats and a hoodie out of my suitcase before grabbing my toothbrush walking across the hall to brush my teeth.
I felt so tired, and knowing Haley woke up before me was also a sign. Traveling does this to me, especially between time zones.
I left my toothbrush in the little cup on the counter in the bathroom before walking down the stairs. The house was really silent, not even the TV was on. 

I rounded the corner to the living room and that was also empty. I could hear children laugh as walked back to the kitchen and lifted my head to look out the window. There I spotter Haley, she had her back towards me her long dark hair hanging down her back. She was in a pair of yoga pants, a large hoodie.. probably one of mine and a vest. A blue beanie on her head.
I smiled as I saw her out there with the twins, Daniel and Cameron stood a few feet away and they had the twins running around their legs. I stepped in to my shoes that I left by the door last night and grabbed my beanie and my four before I stepped out through the back door leading me outside.

Haley was standing pretty close to the door so I took a few fast steps and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Jesus fuck Harry" she said making my chuckle in to her neck as I buried my face there.

"How long have you been up?" I asked and she shrugged.
"Couple hours, you were sleeping like a baby.. didn't wanna wake you up" she said and I kissed the hinge of her jaw before she turned around and wrapped her arms around my waist.