41 - nostalgic *

January 2017

Los Angeles California.

Haley Winston

"Wow" I said as I saw my stage built up in the warehouse we would have the last weeks of rehearsal.
"It's big isn't it" Jenna said standing on my right as Stevie was standing on my left.

"It's really big" I said and looked at it, the large screens showing the creative work Tory had helped me put together.
"It's amazing" I said and saw the rest of my team walking over.

"What do you think?" Frank asked and I smiled at him. "It's fucking incredible" I said and he nodded his head while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay, let's get to work then.. so a full run down of the show today? And then perfect it?" He asked and I nodded my head. I walked up on the stage and the sound tech got my in ears in place and he handed me my microphone. 

I started the show with god is a woman. Me and the dancers walking out from underneath the screen in a arrow formed formation.

The steps that I had such a hard time with being in this dance routine. Walking out on the runway turning to the left, turning back.. two steps forward turning right.. turning back leaning back and up on the runway to finish the song.

"Hello Los Angels" I said to rehearse my middle speech. "I'm Haley Winston, I'm here tonight to entertain you, make sure you're having a great time" I said and Stevie gave me thumbs up.

"Please dance, sing and have a great time" I said as the next song started. It was one of my old songs, Unwritten. It's a happy and very catchy song. 

It all went really well, all the dance routines was really sticking with me well and my dancers were incredible

Mid show I held a small speech, I had decided that I'd personalize every speech for every city.

When i had finished my last song I pulled the in ears out of my ears and saw Stevie and Jenna applauding. And the entire team did the same. I bowed down and gave everyone an applaud back.

"This is going to be fucking incredible" Frank yelled and I smiled and nodded.
"Couldn't do it without any of you, I hope every single one of you understands that" I said and smiled while giving everyone a large smile.

"I must say, there is none that is more excited for this than me" I heard a voice speak up and I turned around to see Harry leaned against a wall.
I haven't seen him in about five days cause we've both been so busy. I felt tingles in my entire belly as I saw him stand there looking so effortlessly handsome.

A pair of skinny jeans on his legs, and grey Harley Davidson T-shirt with a short sleeved button up over it. And a black fisherman cap on his head. "How did you get in here?"
I asked and he raised his brows.

"Would expect a thank you, I've missed you, or at least a hello" he smirked and I shook my head as I started walking towards him.
"How about all three after you answered my question" I said and took the final step towards him.
"Mm.. Dave let me in" he said and I shook my head. "Oh yeah? Think I need to have a chat with my security" I said and he scoffed.