07| False Assassination

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

FINALLY THE BALL ENDED AND now me and Chris made it back to the house. Once I had the ... little encounter, I went back inside the mansion and out he front door that mind you took five minutes to find. Anyways I ringed Chris to tell him I'd like to leave and he agreed and came out then we both left.

Now it's the next day and I have a few more days here in Italy since I'm staying for a week only.

As I sat in the white fluffy bed while the sun was shining through the curtains my mind wondered back to those men and two women at the ball.

Pérez and Ricci family. Spanish and Italian mafia bosses. Pérez the same last name as mine, crazy honestly that I didn't see any of them when I went inside but I could care less, it's dumb to think they might know me or seem similar flecks between us.

The last name Pérez is pretty common around Spain and so, technically I shouldn't care.

And last the blue eyes, pretty man. I remembered how he had tattoos covering his arms when the sleeve of his suit was rolled up, how intermediating he looked, his right ear piercing and so on.

I sighed and moved my blanket from the top of me and got out of bed. I went to the closet and picked out an outfit that consisted a black lace bra-let, black oversized jacket black heels that aren't too long and lastly black leggings.

Yes everything is black so what about it? At least I'll look sexy.

Anyways I took the outfit and left to the bathroom. I turned on hot water and let my muscles relax under it. Once I was done showering I left the shower and went the the bathroom cabinet and took out a towel to cover and dry my body. Once I put on the outfit I blow dried my hair and pulled it in to a sleek high ponytail.

I went downstairs, wore my shoes and took my keys for my car. I closed the doors of the front door and left.

•••

As Chris has a meeting right now I am going to a breakfast shop to get some breakfast. As I was driving on the streets of Italy, I see multiple cars, trees, people, doing all types of things. Italy is like my third home. I've been here once and I stayed for a while now I'm here again but only for a week.

The breakfast diner was only seven minutes away from destination. So it didn't take long to reach.

DOLCI PER LA COLAZIONS
(Breakfast sweets)

As I parked my beautiful sleek Audi R8, I got out and closed the door not forgetting to lock it. Walking up to the diner I see multiple cars parked and lot's of people through the glass windows.

Opening the doors to the diner I'm greeted by the smell of pancakes and everything breakfast food. The smell was absolutely delicious already. 'Imagine how the food will taste!' I thought to myself as I was walking to a booth.

Once I sat down I waited for a few minutes looking through the menu and waiting for a waiter to come take my order. As accepted after a few minutes a beautiful girl came up to my table. I supposed she was the waiter.

Her big blue eyes, slim thicc body, she looked around my height but maybe a bit taller. She had noticeable freckles around her nose and cheeks. Her hair was up in a neat bun and had a notepad with a pen in her hand.

"Hi there ma'am my name is Lorena and I'm your waitress for today, what can I get for you in this lovely morning?" She asked while getting ready to write my order down.