11| Mafia's Dinner

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE QUOTES is; 'everything happens for a reason.' Sometimes I'd like to believe this quote because it's true but certain memories make me think of the opposite.

I'd like to think that fate puts things together but never makes it make sense. If you know what I mean.

But at the end of the day all you could really do is one would say; try and change fate, other would say leave it and carry on with your life.

And the second one is probably the easiest one until death.

•••

Right now it's the afternoon, yesterday when I woke up in the morning after the little fun that happened, and left, let me say I was sore as fuck but I made my way out and back to my house alive with a little limping.

Now I'm sitting on the couch in my living room trying to form words while I talk to the secretary of the Italian and Spanish mafia.

Why? You must be thinking.

Well because a few hours ago I got a phone call from the certain someone who wanted me to kill Igor, told me that he is staying in Italy to plan attacks and kill the leaders of both the Italian and Spanish mafias, literally ruin them.

So I've decided that I'll team up with both the mafias and tell them what's happening and how I'll only help them because I don't want to be killed. Also because I want to kill this fucker too.

One things for sure is I won't be joining any mafias. There is a difference as to team up with someone or join something. I'll be teaming up to help.

And soon after I'll leave Italy when I am finished with all this and go back to Spain, not that hard.

Anyway back to what I was saying, so the plan or at least what I think Igor's plan is to kill both the mafia leaders and their families then gain the respect and power of both the mafia's.

As opposed since Igor is here in Italy I'm assuming he's going to try and take down the Italian mafia, then probably the Spanish mafia.

But if I hold the meeting tonight with both the leader and their families, I'll 100% bet that the Spanish mafia leader will stay here in Italy to kill Igor. So basically everyone is just staying here in Italy.

So that's technically everything that I've been thinking about, now I'm a bit freaked to contact the mafia's because they can literally kill me at any fucking time.
But I honestly don't think they will because I've encountered them a few times and nothing has happened but you can never be to sure.

I don't like working with mafia's I have always tried to avoid them because it is low-key fucked. But I can't judge them (not saying I was) anyway, I don't like most work they do and how much power they have so that's why I have always tried avoiding any mafia's.

But guess what fate surprised me with today? I have to fucking work with, not one, but two mafia's.

I can literally die any second with them—like I said before—and they are the most feared. But hey I will always be professional and try not to get killed.

Mafia also means blood. Another reason as to why I never would join one. Once you do join them, you are bound to blood and die with blood. Especially when you get marked with blood and tattoos, meaning they own you.

And I never would want to be owned again.

Finally minutes later I decided to women up and contact the Italian mafia's secretary because that's the only way to get to the leader. Next I'll be contacting the Spanish mafia's leader because they don't have any secretary only the leader which I'll admit is weird but whatever floats their boat.