41| Finding Oliver Pt.2

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

I WANT TO ASSUME IT is Oliver behind the door but I can't see their face properly. This is reminding me of a horror movie but we won't think like that before I get killed.

"Hi there I'm here to drop of a package from someone named Ethan." I lied not forgetting to mention his boss's name?

"Just leave it in front of the door." Is all I heard before the door got shut in my face.

Excuse him?

Okay wow, so much for my plan working.

No worries I still have another way to get into his house and well talk to him of course.

I decided to sneak into his house because I'm pretty sure he won't come out of his house this easily.

Slowly walking towards the back of his house I saw a tree that lead right to a window. Checkmate.

This is sort of an extra plan because I thought that he would actually show his face—fully— to see what he does next.

I, of course, didn't have any package but had to lie to make his hands come out and try to take the package from me so I could've capture his wrists and go from there.

But that surprisingly didn't work, I mean I don't even know Oliver properly, of course I wouldn't be able to specifically know his mindset.

But that's totally fine because plan number two, which is; climbing towards the window and break into it, is on the road to success.

Once I made it right under the window I started climbing the large and long tree that lead right up to the window.

Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall, I chanted inwardly.

Thankfully these branches are sturdy and I finally made it up.

Now to pick the lock on this window.

Twist, add some pressure, pull, and a few more steps and done I heard the little noise indicating that the lock is now unlocked.

Putting the tools away and safe in the pocket of my clothing, I slowly slid the window up and fit my body inside which made me tumble down.

At least my body doesn't hurt and nothing made noise which is a total bonus.

I dusted my clothes off and stood back up, time to get this show literally on the road.

Deciding to take the risk, I turned on the lights of the room and decided to see what's happening.

And let me tell you it totally looks like a normal room.

It had a huge sized bed and everything else a regular room would have.

I made it clear to myself and others that I won't waste time other than talking to Oliver.

"Hello Victoria!" The voice right inside my ear said, and guess who it is, fucking Lorena.

I clutched my heart, "oh my Gosh, Lorena! You scared me."

"Girl how are you scared of me when I'm just speaking, imagine meeting Oliver!" She spoke loudly.

"Can you speak more quietly, my ears are hurting!" Benjamin spoke up afterwards.

I wanted to laugh at their banter but didn't.

"Shut up I am talking to Victoria." I could already see Lorena rolling her eyes.

"You know you guys are in the same car right now?" I asked quietly while walking around.

"Yes as I was saying, how did you get scared of me? Also how is it going in there?" Lorena asked backtracking.