12| Matteo Ricci

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

IT IS CURRENTLY 3:30 PM AND I don't know what to do with my life.

Today I have finished everything except for the meeting I have later on with both of the mafia's.

As a nineteen year old girl who lives in Spain but temporarily is living in Italy, it is a bit crazy.

Life hasn't always been easy for me, actually it never has been only until I took control and help from ... people.

Here I am now!

Everything happens for a reason they say, but I refuse to believe that until sometimes where I change and do believe that.

RING

RING

RING

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my thought's.

"Hello?" I questioned to the other person on the other side of the phone.
"Hey bitch!" Ahhh guess who it is .. it is Chris.

He hasn't called me since he left but now he has.
"Hey bitch?! Hey bitch?! Chris you haven't called me since you left and now you call saying 'hey bitch'!" I cried out.

"I know I know and I am sorry but I have been busy and to be honest because I never lie, I forgot to call you, and you haven't called me either!" He stated.

Oh ... he does have a good point but I've been as busy too. "True but I have been as busy!" I said.

"Yeah I know it's ok let's just start calling more now." He explained and I agreed.

"So now tell me how's Italy been treating you, and all that jazz?" He implored. "Italy has been ... good but busy, I can't speak about it here but you basically know what I mean." I said quickly.

"I don't know what you mean but I'll pretend I do." He uttered.

I chuckled before speaking again. "Don't worry I'll fill you in when I come back." I voiced before continuing, "anyway what have you been doing while I'm not there?" I genuinely wanted to know.

"I have been doing lot's of work but I don't have anything to do today like literally it's boring as hell today!" He whined.

I hummed in response, "yeah I have a meeting tonight but right now I don't have anything to do."

And that's how the conversation flowed, from us talking about our days, to laughing and making jokes, teasing and more.

•••

As I step out the balcony that's attached to my room I feel the wind breeze through, making my hair flow within the wind.

I have a few more minutes to stand out here while the sun is shining, before my meeting.

After sun gazing for a few minutes I head in back to my room and pick out an outfit to wear.

After ten minutes of thinking, I decided on a white spaghetti strap top, with a black blazer and some black pants that are flowed out a-bit on the bottom hem of the pants. And finally I topped it off with silver hoop earrings.

I grabbed my white hand bag that has important stuff in, including my phone.

Taking one of my pocket knifes so I can put it in my shoe and a gun to put in my car. I headed downstairs and found the shoes I want to wear. Firstly put my knife in than wore them.