35| Head to Head Trouble

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS LATER and I'm fully healed and doing a hundred times better.

I went to the doctors a few days ago to get everything checked and also got all my bandages out. Everything is just perfect, thank heavens.

As I have recovered, I have a few missions to catch up on.

Starting off with a very known person around town.
Henry Thomas. Now he isn't a huge case which is why I'm starting off with him. Henry decided it would be a smart idea to steal from a drug dealer that's also known around the world.

He didn't steal once, twice, but three fucking times.

Now of course the drug dealer can kill Henry off himself but that is a assassin's job anyway.

I'm going to be honest, I don't know the drug dealer's real name he goes by another name which is; Rake.

Yeah Rake. Weird name. Tell me about it.

Anyway I was now getting ready for the mission. Henry is going to be at a private bar that is around thirty minutes away from me. I got the card to enter the private bar and now I just have to get ready and make it to the bar.

This private bar is hard to get a ticket especially when you're not well known.

You would have to have connections to get into this bar.

I moved all my jewellery and put my hair in a high ponytail. While doing this I thought back to the other day.

Matteo and everyone else asked me to hang out with them but I disagreed saying I'm busy which they understood but said I must come to dinner with both families next week.

They might know I'm busy but they don't know I'm going to be busy killing people but first going to a private bar.

Finally picking out an outfit which was based on, skin tight jeans that are glossy, V shaped neckline top that crossed behind my back.

I did need something to run easily, which these clothes are perfect for.

Afterwards I put on some red lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, and blush.

I then took my weapons and a gun with a silencer before putting them in a black hang bag, I decided to take with me.

Once I finished putting everything in I hauled the bag on my shoulder, I took my phone and a few files and left my room going downstairs.

Now should I wear high heels or sneakers.

High heels or sneakers.

Finally deciding on comfortable high heels where it allows me to run without dying I locked my door and left the place.

Finally making it to my tinted car I got in and hid the bag under the back seat.

Now this is serotonin.

Turning on the engine, roaring it to life. I waited and reread the files quickly again.