64| It's the Only Mission

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

I SAW LIGHTS BLURRING BY, although my eyes are closed that doesn't mean I can't see the lights shining right through me.

"We have her saved! Quickly put her on the bed." I hear someone scream.

Huh? Have who saved?

I felt myself being picked up and put right on something stiff.

Ugh at least be comfortable!

"Everyone, leave the room! Code red, code red!" Someone—the same person—yelled again and I hate it.

I want to cover my ears, but I can't.

Instead of settle to going back into the darkness I came from.

I groan waking up, I still can't move my hands!

I try to move them to clutch my head but it doesn't seem to work so.

I also can't seem to remember what happened after me seeing Igor and his nephew.

"Victoria! Someone call the doctor, she's away!" This person yelled again.

Why is everyone yelling?!

"Hello, Victoria, can you open your eyes?" The person who I assume is a doctor asks.

I peel my eyes open and close it right back again, the bright light shined right in my eyes.

Literally thought I am in heaven from how bright it was.

"Oh, she's awake!" The doctor voice person said happily.

I simply furrowed my eyebrows but stayed quiet—not like I felt like speaking.

I re-open my eyes again and everything felt sort of fine.

"Victoria I'm glad you are okay!" Why does she—the doctor with the white coat—assume I'm fine right now?

I ignored her and looked around the room.

Wait, who are these people? Where am I?

I sat up, "who are you, where am I?"

"Calm down, you are in a hospital room and I am a doctor here. As you can see, you were brought here thanks to the Ricci family and Pérez family." The doctor informs me.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you or they are." I said pointing towards the men and women in the room.

"What!" The man yells and stands up, "how does she not remember us?" He asks the doctor while staring at me.

What the hell is happening? I just want to leave.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Pérez, but we will do some brain scans, I'm sure you got informed that she did get hit hard on the head." The doctor calms this guy down and he sits.

"Victoria are you sure you don't remember these people?" The doctor asks me carefully while taking out this big ass machine.

"Uh, no I don't." I confirm.