29| Escape

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V:

EVERYONE WAS ANXIOUS, NERVOUS. AND that was a first.

The Spanish family, Diego, Samuel and their father Roland, all felt a sudden heartbreak. They felt connected to Victoria in another level.

They felt as they've known her for so long yet so little. Yes that may sound weird to almost all people but for them it's like knowing someone since the olden days.

On the other hand the Italian family, Matteo, mostly felt as his heart was paining with each second.
His father knew Victoria, Juan knew who Victoria is, he's seen her when she was so young how can he forget.

As soon as the car hauled everyone's thoughts stopped. They were all prepared after all they did revise a plan so soon.

Once everyone backed up the places the war begun. The small war for Victoria really begun.

Both of the families guards started shooting each place they saw the enemies guards. Once they where all down the main family started looking everywhere begin cautious.

Diego scoffed inwardly thinking how easily the guards went down.

The fathers stayed out just in case this is all a trap or so someone magically comes out.

Matteo banged through the wood door using all of his body to shove it down.

Once the hinges fling out they slowly walked down the stairs that led underground.

It's like the stairs never end but soon enough it did.

On the other hand Victoria was slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. Everything she looked at was hazy, her eyesight was hazy.

She felt as cold water had been dropped down on her, and it has.

"Finally you're awake!" The man said before untying Victoria from the tied up seat shes in.

"What are you doing?!" Victoria tried asking but it came out muffled as she been screaming through so much pain.

The mystery man didn't answer the question instead he got his knife out and started cutting thought the hard ropes.

Once he did, he asked Victoria a quick question hoping she can. "Do you think you can stand and run without fainting?" It does seem like a stupid question as Victoria wouldn't know until she tried but either way she answered.

"I've been tied up here for God knows how long and haven't been feed properly as well as beaten, what do you think." She said sarcastically even tho it isn't the time to act up.

Victoria took her sore wrists and massaged it while her eyes came back clearly, she could now see properly and now there was light shining through metal doors.

Victoria looked at her clothes all ripped, she was surprised indeed, one because her body doesn't hurt to max and two because someones helping her, at least she hoped so.

Victoria looked back at the mystery man and saw his face covered with a black full mask. He has a gun in his left hand and a knife in his right hand.