66| Doctors Visit

M A T T E O' S P O V

I'M NOT SURE OF WHAT to think.

Did Victoria really lose her memories?

Well, the doctor said she did so of course she did.

It's heartbreaking to hear what I heard and if I'm being honest to my fucking heart, I almost cried.

Almost cried but didn't. Didn't because the doctor gave us hope, talking about how "she can remember if she slowly tries."

Whatever the hell that means.

There's only three more weeks left for Victoria's plan. I know she doesn't remember it and doesn't know what to do but that's fine.

That's fine because I'll kill Igor.

I'll kill Igor and put the name as Victoria so the person who assigned this assumes it was Victoria who killed Igor but in reality it was actually me.

I'm doing this for her, for my baby. Not for some random ass guy asking to kill someone.

After that I want to strengthen Victoria's brain and see what happens from there on out. I think my number one worry right now is killing Igor and keeping Victoria safe.

Very safe.

If I'm being honest though, I'm not focusing on Igor as much. He's my side focus, right now my main focus is Victoria.

I want her to be the healthiest and safest she's ever been.

That's hard with someone stubborn, but now that Victoria's forgotten everything, I don't know what to expect.

Speaking off all of the problems currently, Victoria has a doctors appointment at some brain specialist place.

This was booked by Samuel because he knew a friend that knew this specialist and we decided to visit Victoria before taking her.

I know for a fact my family and the Pérez's family misses Victoria just as much as I do. And as for this reason they've all decided to come with me to Victoria house and well Victoria's appointment.

Shrugging on my suit jacket and putting on a gold necklace, I fix my rings and get out of my office.

My parents are already downstairs, probably waiting for me and I don't know if the Pérez household is ready.

So I took this opportunity of going downstairs to text Samuel to get ready and we'll meet them at their house.

He responded with an 'okay.'

"Sei pronto figlio?" My dad asks me as I come down.

I nod and we all leave the house and get into my car.

Just as I'm about to start speeding my mom speaks up and warns me beforehand.

"Don't even think about speeding." She tells me.

I relax my shoulders and nod. "I won't."

See my mom doesn't like me speeding, or anyone speeding in general.