25| Date

M A T T E O' S  P O V

"YEAH THEY STOLE THE GOD damn shipments, but they are planning another attack, we have to be prepared."

I banged my fist on the black table.
The fucking small gangs. They always have some unannounced vendetta against me.

Last night there was a few drug shipments coming in and apparently a unknown gang decided to attack my men and steal the shipments.

"Show me the security footage again." I muttered.

William nodded and typed some shit on his devises.
William is the head of my security team and controls all the corners in Florence Italy.

He's the best at his job so that's how he earned his position.

"Alright Capo I have the side information and the footage of the attack, it's about five to ten minutes long."

I looked at the dumb fucking shits running to secluded areas getting ready to attack.

"And how come no one was prepared for this?" I scoffed.

"I don't know Capo but I think it's just an attack from the gang because they think they can take you down."

"Murdering the leader of the gang can cause you to give them a warning." William suggested.

I hummed in agreement, "maybe but that's a minor risk and we have enough on our hands to do some more damage."

William nodded, "of course Capo."

•••

"No. I want 75% of the shipment." I glared at the man in front of me.

It's the afternoon and I have a meeting with a drug lord that is really known around Italy.

He does very dirty work as well as having other people do his dirty work so he doesn't get in contact with the law.

Right now I wanted a separate percent of drug's enough to make up for the last shipment.
But the man in front of my isn't agreeing to my decision.

"Bu-t don't you think it should go down a little less?" He stuttered.

I scoffed, who does this bitch think he is?
I slowly grabbed my hand gun and put it on the meeting table, in between both of us.

"Say that again?" I mocked.

Fear immediately showed in his eyes making him stumble upon his words.

"Ne-never mind-d you were righ-t, I'll do the perfect amount of drugs you want." He said.
I nodded.

"Good my under boss will contact you soon, pleasure making a deal with you." I quickly shook his hand and took my gun back. I left the room with my guards following behind.

I got inside my car and left to go back to my house.
As I finally made it back home, I entered the house only to see my parents chatting away while seated on the sofas.

"Mother, father." I greeted while sitting down.

"Figlio." My mom smiled.