62| Trip My Ass

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

NOW, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING at the end of the day.

Some think everything's normal at the end of the day and everything is a literal fairytale when in reality not a lot of shit is.

Now those who read all happy shit books know that oh "everything has a happy ending" but in real life is it really like that?

Books are amazing, movies are amazing, because it always keeps one on its edge.

"Oh will there be a happy ending?"

"Oh who's going to die?"

"Wait is that an evil character?"

So much questions but the answer remains until the shit ends.

Now in this book, it's a whole another storey, maybe cliche to some maybe not cliche to some, you'll just have to wait and see.

•••

It has been three days since the G&G trip now, and today Victoria as well as Lorena and the guards decided to wake up early in the morning to see the sunrise.

The sunrise is always gorgeous around beaches and with their luck it's exactly like that right now.

Lorena and Victoria were both wrapped around a fluffy blanket while Victoria lays her head on Lorena's shoulder.

The guards surrounding them without a blanket—to their liking.

The sky is a hue of pink shading into yellow, oh how beautiful if it.

"I love the colours of the sky." Victoria sighs happily.

"Worth waking up early, huh?" Lorena asks but more like states towards Victoria.

"Definitely." She grins in return and they continue to watch the view.

Once the sun was fully out, the group went back to the beach house to get ready for the beach. This beach was much more different than the one before.

It has more activities, and anyone is allowed to join. Make friends, eat, drink, play, and so much more.

A very famous beach, yes it is, but it's also very chill.

"Let's go!" Victoria said happily waiting for Lorena to wear her sandals—as she's driving.

"Coming, coming!" She muttered and walked inside her car towards the drivers seat.

"About time girl, you spent a good two years getting ready."  Victoria said exaggerated.

Gabriel snickered at that meanwhile Lorena rolled her eyes.

Gabriel and Lorena have got a lot more closer since the swim practise. So far Lorena likes swimming and learning so she asked to try again today.

Gabriel being the sweet Gabriel is, agreed with no hesitation.

About a fifteen minutes drive later, they made it to the beach.