08| Nightclub

[A/N hi guys! I just wanna say thank you so freaking much for 600+ reads! I love all of you ladies and gentlemen<3 Enjoy the update loves!]

_________________________________

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

PICK A NUMBER. ALRIGHT THAT IS your lucky number, mine is the lucky number 9!

Ok that was so random anyway. Currently I am sitting down on my couch watching Netflix. Sadly I am watching alone because Chris had to leave to go back to Spain. One of the reasons is that he didn't plan on staying for long just for the ball, which passed. So he left this morning and this is what happened:

F l a s h b a c k

As I was getting ready for the day after showering, I picked my outfit which was a baggy sweatshirt and short shorts. Today's a lazy day that's all I know.

Once I was done with my morning routine I headed downstairs only to get hit with the sweet scent of pancakes. I for one love pancakes especially with chocolate and strawberries.

Anyways I ran downstairs carful not to trip. Once I made it to the kitchen I saw a sight I haven't seen in weeks.

There was Chris flipping a second stack of pancakes (I assume) only because there was already one stack of pancakes on the countertop.

I went behind him and tried scaring him that was until he spoke.

"Sweetie I literally feel you staring but nice try for getting closer to scare me." He chuckled.

Welp there goes that, I thought. "Yeah yeah anyways why are you cooking breakfast?" I raised an eyebrow facing him.

He sighed before talking. "Vic you know I don't cook but I know how to cook. But today I'm leaving back to Spain before you obviously and so I thought we could spend breakfast together because I'm leaving soon after, and we haven't spent that much time together here, because I've been busy as hell." He breathed before continuing, "Anyways as your favourite breakfast food being pancakes I made them and now we can hangout while eating!" He finished and turned around to flip the last pancake.

I honestly wasn't mad. A few reasons being because I knew he wouldn't stay a week like me, he was busy with his own life, and so on. I'm glad he stayed a extra day before he's leaving and I'm staying.

So I just smiled and in return I replied; "it's ok I knew you couldn't nor would stay a week like me so it's fine besides I'll see you back in Spain in a few days." I waved my hand dismissing the topic.

Once that was over we headed towards the counter and chairs to eat and talk, which we did, we spent the rest of the hour talking, eating and laughing.

Afterwards saying our goodbyes he left off on his private jet saying he'll see me back in Spain.

E n d of f l a s h b a c k

And that concludes me being here, bored as fuck. Today I honestly had nothing to do no job, nor any fights which I'm kind of glad because I want a break especially being in Italy.

After watching Netflix and getting bored again I closed my laptop and got up from the couch to make food. As I was getting up I got a phone call.

I picked it up and talked.

"Hello?" I questioned in a tone to the other side of the phone call. "Hi Victoria it's me Lorena!" Ohh alright, my body immediately sagged as I knew it wasn't something dangerous.