33| Finally

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

IT'S BEEN ABOUT ANOTHER WEEK since I've been at the hospital. Let's just say it's been boring, but today is the day I am getting released.

Why does that sound like I'm being released from jail?

Anyway, Luciana and Aida went to bring some clothes for me before I get released.

Now it was just Roland, Diego, Matteo, and Juan in the hospital room with me, Samuel, Chris and Benjamin went to bring food.

So far I still have serums in me but the bandage that was wrapped around my head isn't anymore as well as a few of my bruises have faded.

I think I'm finally healing pretty fast.

"I can't wait to get out of this place!" I groaned slightly sitting up.

Roland and Diego chuckled at my comment.

"I'm sure you are, I mean you have been seeing the past walls for over weeks."

I nodded at Roland's comment.

"I can't believe time has finally gone bye." Diego said with his hands behind his back while pacing around.

"Yeah but we're all glad you are doing fine now." Roland said, sitting down.

"We are sorry, Victoria, for forcing you to come with us to the auction, if it wasn't for that this wouldn't have happened." Diego said agonizingly.

I sighed, "no Diego, don't say that. It wasn't because of you guys. I simply choose to go in the end and well here I am now."

"Someone remind me to not go to another auction again." I joked to light up the now down mood.

With that the conversation continued.

As time passed by we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I stated to the other person behind the door.

In came a nurse, specifically nurse Rosie.

She's one of the nurses I've talked a lot with since I've woken up.

"Hi Victoria, I'm here to check your vitals and heart rate as well as a few other things and moving your serums before you get released."

"Hi that's alright!" I faked enthusiasm.

Nurse Rosie rolled her eyes before coming in.

"Glad to know you're already on your sarcastic mode." She chuckled.

I laughed quietly afterwards.

Me and Rosie talked while the others where gazing towards us.

After a few minutes she spoke up, "okay it seems you're doing way better then before and that's great. One thing is you need to still take it easy and take lots of rest." Before Rosie could finish her sentence the door busted open.

"We have food!" Someone, who I knew, Chris yelled walking in the room with bags of food.

Oh my gosh. I groaned.