71| Rebecca And Mason

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

MY HEELS CLICK ON THE marble white tiles as I walk while my hips sway perfectly.

The matching rhythm of my hips and my heels soothe everything.

Where am I? Or should I say where am I walking to?

Mason and Rebecca's shared office.

I'm actually in their hallway right now. This is Mason's business that Rebecca helps with meaning they both have a shared office.

Their office is in the highest level of their building so it did take me a few minutes to make it to the hallway.

But before all this, downstairs in the lobby, I had to sort of argue with the Security.

They weren't going to allow me in especially because I had no appointment and wanted to specifically meet with the two.

They thought I was some dangerous person which I'm not saying that I'm not, but they don't have to know that.

How did they allow me? Let's just say some little trading always works.

"I'll pay you two thousand dollars on the spot separately if you guys allow me to go."  I told them.

And of course because money runs this world, they agreed and I paid them the money in cash.

I can guarantee that if Mason finds out that his security got bribed easily he would probably fire them.

But I won't tell him, not that I want something else to happen but because his security was pretty smart I just happen to be smarter.

Anyway, I came here to get the information from Rebecca. I wasn't supposed to come here because I didn't tell them.

But thanks to my research I found their office online and invited myself for a cup of tea.

Seeing the reviews online about their office, it said that anyone who goes there can get a free cup of tea that's it you are friends with either Rebecca or Mason.

I know I'll get a free cup of tea because I'm good friends with Rebecca.

That is sarcasm, I know Rebecca likes me but are they nice enough to give me a cup of tea?

I'm honestly not stuck up on tea, I could go buy a whole tea shop if I want to but I don't. I'm just wanting to tease the both of them.

What information do I want to get from Rebecca? The news she has about Igor.

I have honestly decided to stop the game, I want to kill Igor and just get the hell out of Italy.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Italy! But I am fed up from the shit I have to do.

It's been three months, I don't want to do this anymore.

I'd rather be in Italy for fun and vacation not for my job.

Not just any job too, a job where it is taking what feels like forever.