24| Their Family Problem

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"AND IT WAS A GODDAMN TRAP!" I cried out.
They all looked at me curiously and angry.

"So you came back?" Diego questioned.
I nodded. I did come back, from Rome.

It's been a day since I found out going to Rome was a trap. I've been back at Florence this morning and now it's the afternoon. Right now I'm at Matteo's house with the rest of the boys and we're all discussing what happened in Rome.

"Of course I'd come back. Who knows Rome probably wasn't the safest place after I found out it was a trap."

They all started talking about what happened and what my next step should be.
Diego and Matteo looked livid. I don't blame them I was and still am mad as so.

"I say just wait it out until Igor and his so called team, thinks you aren't going to strike anymore."
Diego shrugged.

"Sí, Igor must know you're after him, right?" Matteo asked more so stated.

'Yes, but I don't know who is snitching or snitched.' I wanted to say, but I didn't.

I just shrugged and replied, "maybe, but maybe not."

Matteo looked at me specifically but let it go.

"Alright that's all I wanted to update you guys with I'm going to be taking my leave now." I said while getting up from the brown comfy chair.

"Stay for dinner?" Samuel asked. I shook my head indicating no.

"Lorena is coming over as well and knowing Lorena, she's going to drag you back here to have dinner, so it's better if you stay." Diego chirped in.

Oh my gosh, it's been a hot minute since I've hung out with Lorena. I decided I'll stay for dinner.

"Alright but only for Lorena." I muttered.

I walked over to the door and left the office making my way downstairs.I can hear them following me step by step.

After twists and turns, we finally made it downstairs and all sat down on the couches.
I took my phone out and scrolled through a few emails.

The boy's where chatting away, I felt a burning gaze on me, I looked up and around to see Matteo's blue eyes gazing right at me.

I raised an eyebrow as questioning and all he did was tilt his head to the right silently asking me to leave the room.

I rolled my eyes and stayed still.

"Hi boy's and my baby!" Lorena's voice rang through the living room.
I shut my phone off and got up from the couch.

"And who's your baby?" Diego smirked.
Lorena rolled her eyes, "not you but Victoria."
I chuckled and went over to hug her.

Once I pulled away from the hug she slapped the back of my head. "What the fuck!" I yelled.

"That's for not calling or talking to me." She said before kissing my cheek, "and that's for I missed you."